talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How nosey are you?

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm nosey enough to open this thread to see what others are nosey about.

I have Asian neighbors who have a pretty extensive vegetable garden in their backyard. I find myself watching them work in the garden from time to time. Some of the stuff looks pretty alien to me.  I wonder if they have a restaurant or if they're just growing the veggies for their own consumption. 

On 30/12/2022 at 09:21, Beelzebub said:

One of my dreams is to watch a real street fight between two hot girls, hair pulling slapping ! would go anywhere to watch it. Apart from that I leave the place if there is any altercation.

I couldn't think of anything worse to watch... seen a couple in my time and they were right nasty 

7 hours ago, Coma said:

I'm nosey enough to open this thread to see what others are nosey about.

I have Asian neighbors who have a pretty extensive vegetable garden in their backyard. I find myself watching them work in the garden from time to time. Some of the stuff looks pretty alien to me.  I wonder if they have a restaurant or if they're just growing the veggies for their own consumption. 

Where are they from in Asia? Huge continent 

• 6 months later...
  • Subscriber

I am nosy the sly way, the wife will hear something outside like yelling and try peeking out the curtains, I tell her to stop being nosy then I will go the loo then quickly shoot into the bedroom and have a look out of the curtains there with the light off. xD

Archived