• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 31 Fixtures - 15-17th April, 2023

football forum

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Danny said:

On one hand I genuinely feel for @Lucas and for his sake Leeds need to stay up…on the other hand watching Victor Orta systematically ruin all the good work Bielsa has done since sacking him is a very entertaining watch.

He is a complete bellend, takes no ownership for his decisions and even worse, he's allowed to get away with it but Radrizzani.

Loves to give it the bigg'un to the crowd when they give him stick and we win a game and then not a peep when the going get's tough. I cannot stand the greasy-haired arrogant cunt.

If I was Radz, I would have sacked Orta for the Jean-Kevin Augustin deal alone for what that's ultimately cost the club, let alone spunking more money on some absolute guff.

We have lost the heart and the soul in this team and it's a bad time for the fans and club not to be behind eachother when it's needed.

9 hours ago, Dan said:

Actually do agree that in hindsight sacking Bielsa didn't really achieve anything.

Yeah, I mean, I've harped on and on about that I think on here, especially last season so I'm not going to do it again but I do feel like the points made against the sacking at the time have all been fully vindicated by now. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived