• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 31 Fixtures - 15-17th April, 2023

football forum

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'd be fuming if that goal was against us. I know it's the rule and it's too far gone before the goal is scored, but it's pretty crap rule. Quite clearly a handball. 

I'm sure there's been goals ruled out for things occurring further back from that mind, though admittedly I can't think of any off the top of my head.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I'm sure there's been goals ruled out for things occurring further back from that mind, though admittedly I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Yeah wouldn't surprise me to be honest, given how inconsistent referees have been. 

I've logged on purely to say the officials can absolutely get to fuck.

It's a weak as shit touch from Firpo granted, but it's 100% handball. Trent moves his arm and Liverpool have a clear advantage. It cannot be considered anything but handball.

And as for all this it was too far back to gain an advabtage shite, it's put them in a position on the pitch to overload us in the final third, hense the goal. First time we'd been cut open all game.

It's a complete load of bullshit because it changes the game. Liverpool hadn't managed a shot on target to that point and despite not being dangerous ourselves, we were at least containing their threat.

I just don't get the ease in which that goal can be given without serious consideration by officials and then you got some twat in a poxy box room spending 4mins looking to see if someone's shoulder was a miniscule offside.

Had a gutful of being on the wrong side of these calls.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Rick said:

What was he doing? Honestly, no words for Konate there. And now we’ve had that little shake, you can bet your arse Leeds are going to be dominant for a while. 

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Nevermind…great goal that. Chuffed for Jota 

Yeah took that well. I thought another top half team was gonna blow a 2-goal lead. 

Don't be like Arsenal... 

20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's a weak as shit touch from Firpo granted, but it's 100% handball. Trent moves his arm and Liverpool have a clear advantage. It cannot be considered anything but handball.

And as for all this it was too far back to gain an advabtage shite, it's put them in a position on the pitch to overload us in the final third, hense the goal. First time we'd been cut open all game.

It's a complete load of bullshit because it changes the game. Liverpool hadn't managed a shot on target to that point and despite not being dangerous ourselves, we were at least containing their threat.

I just don't get the ease in which that goal can be given without serious consideration by officials and then you got some twat in a poxy box room spending 4mins looking to see if someone's shoulder was a miniscule offside.

Liverpool's disallowed 4th more or less, just not as long to decide. xD

37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm about as biased as can be and even I think that's an absolute clownshow from the officials.

We are down. Totally gone.

How can you let in 10 goals in two HOME games?

Disgusted. 

I called this by the way. I knew we'd get battered tonight. Honestly don't know where the fear Liverpool wouldn't win this one came from.

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Disgusted. 

I called this by the way. I knew we'd get battered tonight. Honestly don't know where the fear Liverpool wouldn't win this one came from.

Gracia has to go. Rafa until the end of the season, he’ll stop the hammerings at the very least.  

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Disgusted. 

We've been shit away from home tbh - including against sides that we should be beating on paper, home or away. So I don't think it was totally unfounded.

But yeah this definitely has to be bad watching for Leeds. The second half has just been you getting carved apart tbh - which is what I've heard was basically what Palace did to you last week. Never a good thing to have back to back weeks of implosion where the opposition basically has free reign at home.

It's nice for us though, so I don't feel too bad about it.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Lucas on the bright side, you will win your next home game! 

200% we won't. We've lost it already.

You're our bogey team. Id bet money on a Leicester win right now.

We are down. The players have no fight.

No one stays up after two results like that. Gutless.

• Subscriber

I am looking at that performance and thinking it really is there for the taking. They look a complete mess.

That is surely the first time ever a team has let in 4+ second half goals in consecutive games, certainly at home.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived