talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ahsoka (2023)

football forum

• Subscriber

We have a release date! Ahsoka to premiere on August 23rd.

Now it's the time for everyone to watch (or rewatch) Star Wars Rebels, it will be essential to the story and the characters...

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

also Ray Stevenson :( 

Shame he never gets to see the reactions of the fans. 

I thought he looked so cool in his role in the first trailer, and then he dies like a few days later. That was weird and sad. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/07/2023 at 20:16, nudge said:

I'm in the middle of Season 2 of Rebels, should finish rewatching it all just in time for Ahsoka...

Have you seen this? :51_scream: 

https://uk.hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-the-ghost?&kid=39700059628823809&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2qKmBhCfARIsAFy8buJ3eYpzZaD5wtiZmNdhsGb7jpWSHadSHmzHFTq99vV9PuCGdo_jk0EaAjsJEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Like 1

• Subscriber

I just watched the first two episodes and I felt thoroughly entertained. I thought it was just marvelously done. Great acting, great plot, lining things up nicely. Positively surprised. 

• Like 1

I've watched the first episode twice but I've been so tired when I watch that I fall asleep xD

That's not a problem with the show, I've spent the last 2 evenings clearing out brush in the back of my house ahead of fire season and it's honest fucking work compared to sitting around a desk all day using excel to do maths for me.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Clearing out brush on a steep hill after working for 12 hours is pretty fucking exhausting tbf

I don't want to hear your sad, sad stories about how tough things are... You think that's tough, I once had to push a Sherman tank up a slippy slope in the snow during the war on my own with 6 wounded men on it.. 

• Haha 2