talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jordan Henderson Moves to Al Ettifaq

football forum

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

You prove my point all over.

The social jesting of boundaries toward them are incrementally being broken through. Calling the social bluffs which our entire society is built upon. Exposing our weakness and the fragility of the whole thing.

State owned clubs an issue to you but you'll carry on anyway and just post about it on the Internet. You're priced in. They knew some people wouldn't like it but that they'd do fuck all about it but post online.

They're rapidly making incremental steps. We are seeing it within Newcastle United with many things which were deemed too controversial when they took over. Now they're just doing them. The kit getting more Saudi. The team going to Saudi. This is all sketchy stuff that they're normalising through our disarray, those who don't like it versus those who don't care.

Sounds similar to when Cardiff had their club colours changed, but there was big fan backlash and uproar and they went back to blue. But Newcastle fans (in general) have lapped up the money pumped into the club so Saudis will just carry on as normal. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

he and Nike just know how to play to the audience, say the generic stuff and move on. 

Nike definitely but this is just short-sightedness from Henderson. I don’t think there has ever been any sort of dishonesty or underhandedness from him, he is just a bit thick is all.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Nike definitely but this is just short-sightedness from Henderson. I don’t think there has ever been any sort of dishonesty or underhandedness from him, he is just a bit thick is all.

he has managed to piss off the scousers and the mackems over at RTG where you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

the meltdowns tend to tell me a lot about people.  when someone posts that Ukraine has the right to self determination and autonomy but then attacks Arab nations for self determination and sovereignty with the second oldest civilisation known but when it rubs up the West the wrong way you see the closet racists come out.

44 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sounds similar to when Cardiff had their club colours changed, but there was big fan backlash and uproar and they went back to blue. But Newcastle fans (in general) have lapped up the money pumped into the club so Saudis will just carry on as normal. 

Cardiff tried to change the home kit. Which is far more extreme and less scope creep.

The Saudi's have got their country colours from 4th kit that won't ever be used, to using the 4th kit like a 2nd kit, to releasing an even more Saudi 2nd kit :dam:

At this rate me mam will be wearing a hijab next week.

56 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

he has managed to piss off the scousers and the mackems over at RTG where you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

the meltdowns tend to tell me a lot about people.  when someone posts that Ukraine has the right to self determination and autonomy but then attacks Arab nations for self determination and sovereignty with the second oldest civilisation known but when it rubs up the West the wrong way you see the closet racists come out.

They don’t tell you anything about anyone. They think this way because that is what BBC, Newscorp, and people like your boy Tucker Carlson and his former Fox handlers tell people to think.

The people of the Arabian peninsula live in authoritarian regimes, what self-determination do they have?

2 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Hahahaha how’ve I attacked Arab self determination? Fuck me that’s some projection in your last sentence mate.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

They don’t tell you anything about anyone. They think this way because that is what BBC, Newscorp, and people like your boy Tucker Carlson and his former Fox handlers tell people to think.

The people of the Arabian peninsula live in authoritarian regimes, what self-determination do they have?

They did when they formalized as a nation,  they defined their customs and practices,  rule of law and government.   Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they don't. 

Just now, OrangeKhrush said:

They did when they formalized as a nation,  they defined their customs and practices,  rule of law and government.   Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they don't. 

The people there don’t have self determination you absolute weapon, they live in autocratic monarchies.

2 hours ago, Honey Honey said:

Cardiff tried to change the home kit. Which is far more extreme and less scope creep.

The Saudi's have got their country colours from 4th kit that won't ever be used, to using the 4th kit like a 2nd kit, to releasing an even more Saudi 2nd kit :dam:

At this rate me mam will be wearing a hijab next week.

with the rate of immigration you may be wearing one by decree. 

1 minute ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Even the monarch is bound to the Qur'an,  that is their binding document

Weirdly, theocratic authoritarians tend to lead a country to have even less self-determination.

You’re an absolute dickhead, you know. You said I’ve attacked their self-determination and you don’t even know what that means. You’ve said I’ve attacked their sovereignty… but I haven’t ever once said “these countries shouldn’t exist.”

But because I’ve attacked a dictator you like, for their human rights abuses and for the impunity that dictator has because he’s got the world by the balls with the world’s largest oil reserves… apparently I’m a closet racist. Meanwhile you praise the political stances of a guy who said Covid was manufactured to not kill Jews…

1 minute ago, Stan said:

and you talked about closet racism xD 

I am not sure how a large amount of islamic people migrating into the UK where they will at some point have political power and overhaul the UK constitutes as racism,  they already did that in sweden,  next is france.   

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Weirdly, theocratic authoritarians tend to lead a country to have even less self-determination.

You’re an absolute dickhead, you know. You said I’ve attacked their self-determination and you don’t even know what that means. You’ve said I’ve attacked their sovereignty… but I haven’t ever once said “these countries shouldn’t exist.”

But because I’ve attacked a dictator you like, for their human rights abuses and for the impunity that dictator has because he’s got the world by the balls with the world’s largest oil reserves… apparently I’m a closet racist. Meanwhile you praise the political stances of a guy who said Covid was manufactured to not kill Jews…

Is it not because the west are trying to steal the oil reserves like you did in Iraq under the auspices of something higher and mighty.  It is hard to criticise a nation that the UK and US have bent over backwards to protect for decades,  and only when it becomes a political talking point to sway virtuous voters to put people into power they then talk about "human rights" or "democracy".   How much has been done to make the Arab states pariahs since 2020?  not much.

The West has an identity crisis,  calling out everyone else yet we have seen reforms to target political opponents,  censor and control what information gets out, the use of political bodies to protect themselves and harrass people.   Support for an authoritarian against another authoritarian.   You can only criticize authoritarianism if you yourself have the moral authority to do so.   The west does not and in many cases has carried out its own violations. 

The solution is one of talk without threat,  you would probably find that their would be more reform to western like standards if it wasn't veiled behind threat of power, withdraw of support or some form of political leveraging. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I am not sure how a large amount of islamic people migrating into the UK where they will at some point have political power and overhaul the UK constitutes as racism,  they already did that in sweden,  next is france.   

The muslim population at the last count (2021 census) was 6.5% of the total population. 

I think it's some way off that they'll have such political power to change any tide, let alone forcing people to wear hijabs.

This is your inner misinformed Youtube 'experts' talking, not what you really think. 

But yeah, we're the closet racists.  

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Tell me where muslims have overhauled political power in Sweden please.

image.png

5 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Is it not because the west are trying to steal the oil reserves like you did in Iraq under the auspices of something higher and mighty.  It is hard to criticise a nation that the UK and US have bent over backwards to protect for decades,  and only when it becomes a political talking point to sway virtuous voters to put people into power they then talk about "human rights" or "democracy".   How much has been done to make the Arab states pariahs since 2020?  not much.

The West has an identity crisis,  calling out everyone else yet we have seen reforms to target political opponents,  censor and control what information gets out, the use of political bodies to protect themselves and harrass people.   Support for an authoritarian against another authoritarian.   You can only criticize authoritarianism if you yourself have the moral authority to do so.   The west does not and in many cases has carried out its own violations. 

The solution is one of talk without threat,  you would probably find that their would be more reform to western like standards if it wasn't veiled behind threat of power, withdraw of support or some form of political leveraging. 

Half my family’s from the Middle East, but sure I’m just like Tony fucking Blair or whatever some expert on YouTube has you convinced about the monoliths that are “the west” and “the east”

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You haven’t heard of the Islamic Caliphate of Ikea?

Superb xD 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Honestly though it’s almost nailed on he responds to that about the “no go zones” in Stockholm, even if he’s never been to Stockholm

Either Salford Kel is back and played a blinder up to now to not blow her cover, or Katie Hopkins has found our forum. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

There's a part of the Internet that have had their brains fall out through their arsehole and rattle around inside a tin can, making an incoherent and incessant noise that we can't seem to get rid of

Just tag him next time.

@OrangeKhrush

5 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

There is no such thing as 'Islamic people'. Anyone can convert, in fact it is often encouraged. This isn't even going into the many different schisms of Islam, including the Wahabbism Sunni v Shiite Iran which @Dr. Gonzo has tried to inform you of several times over

• The title was changed to Jordan Henderson Moves to Al Ettifaq

Archived