talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jordan Henderson Moves to Al Ettifaq

football forum

23 minutes ago, Storts said:

What a disgrace Henderson is if he goes. Empty words as usual from these people when the money starts talking. 

Selling your values for cash when you’ve had a long career making good money that’s got you and your next few generations set is insanity tbh.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Selling your values for cash when you’ve had a long career making good money that’s got you and your next few generations set is insanity tbh.

Correct.  Henderson has long been someone that I’ve admired for the way he carries himself and the causes he chooses to represent so to see him sell out to that regime is a real kick in the teeth. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wow £700k a week, imagine the journalists you could dismember for that kind of money.

the irony of using the armband in the picture of that tweet

There's no way that was accidental xD

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

If you won't break at £100k a week what about £200k, or £300k etc... I don't agree with it but the sad fact is everyone has a price. This lot have almost unlimited money. It's why I think it's foolish to maybe compare this to China a few years ago. They paid very big money but this is just something else completely.

If Saudi Arabia have any sense they'll start going for up and coming players instead of players at the end. I wonder when they'll actually go for a Bellingham or a Pedri type of player because they would put the sort of money in front of them that would tempt them, sadly.

• Subscriber

He is a fucking idiot if he is only going because Gerrard has been nipping his brain to go out there because Gerrard needs a soul mate to get him by, Gerrard came unstuck when he left Rangers thinking he was the bees knees and it all came unstuck at Villa, I reckon the same will happen out there in sand & oil land.

59 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

He is a fucking idiot if he is only going because Gerrard has been nipping his brain to go out there because Gerrard needs a soul mate to get him by, Gerrard came unstuck when he left Rangers thinking he was the bees knees and it all came unstuck at Villa, I reckon the same will happen out there in sand & oil land.

At the rate that that league is collecting big names,  it may end up like a super league lite and he will be out of his depth again lol. 

17 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He's accepted according to Romano. 

Very bad look given how much he's been involved with the LGBQT community. 

most are sanctimoneous, to actually believe self righteous people is where the problem starts.  It's easy to fake it.  Some do it to fan the narcissism, others in fear of the mob.

At least now it seems Hendo is just another sanctimonious arsehole who was doing it for validation.   if this is true and he signed, it's another win.

15 hours ago, Storts said:

Correct.  Henderson has long been someone that I’ve admired for the way he carries himself and the causes he chooses to represent so to see him sell out to that regime is a real kick in the teeth. 

It’s pretty shit when the last 2 captains we have are players I love but I’ve lost so much respect for Gerrard, palling around with known cartel members & now selling himself for this regime… and it looks like Henderson’s going there.

Hope we can extract a kings ransom out of these dickheads at least. 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s pretty shit when the last 2 captains we have are players I love but I’ve lost so much respect for Gerrard, palling around with known cartel members & now selling himself for this regime… and it looks like Henderson’s going there.

Hope we can extract a kings ransom out of these dickheads at least. 

Fabinho next

• The title was changed to Jordan Henderson Moves to Al Ettifaq