talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jordan Henderson Moves to Al Ettifaq

football forum

40 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

r/LiverpoolFC - [Matt Law] Jordan Henderson has spoken to England manager Gareth Southgate re his move to Saudi Arabia. Henderson wants to keep playing for England. Story to follow

A bit bold from Jordan of Arabia.

I think Southgate will keep picking him though because he's got his favourites. But surely if England players in the Serie A aren't deemed as playing at high enough level to play for England, it would be a joke to call up someone who's playing in a retirement league.

Maybe give him a rainbow captain's armband too.

• The title was changed to Jordan Henderson Moves to Al Ettifaq
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Can't there be a Saudi political thread opened?

Come on here to read about arguably LFC's most successful captain leaving.. and had to scroll through pages of wannabee politicians talking about something totally off-topic. 🙄 

Don't worry, you made it to the end of the thread and you're still alive. All good xD

On 29/07/2023 at 02:15, LFCMadLad said:

Can't there be a Saudi political thread opened?

Come on here to read about arguably LFC's most successful captain leaving.. and had to scroll through pages of wannabee politicians talking about something totally off-topic. 🙄 

Politicians are scum, so I doubt any of us are wannabe politicians. I'd rather shovel shit for a living than be a soulless cunt in parliament taking your tax money and getting myself booze with it.