The better place to talk football.

Jeremy Doku Completes Move to Man City

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Can't say I know anything about this guy, coming from the French league, is he any good.  Stats aren't that great.

De Bruyne rates him highly, looks like the sort of fast tricky winger we need  ...Pep's probably watched this with his trousers down :4_joy: the kids got mad skill

Edited by Happy Blue

Rennes boss Bruno Genesio has made the suggestion that they could sell Manchester City target Jeremy Doku for the right price this summer.

Speaking to RMC Sport, the Frenchman made this admission after it was reported on Sunday that City could put a bid in for the Belgian this week.

• The title was changed to Jeremy Doku - Chelsea Make Enquiry
  • Administrator

As for Doku, who is also on Manchester City's radar as a potential replacement for Riyad Mahrez, Chelsea have reached out to determine whether a move for the 21-year-old would be feasible.

Chelsea have a long list of potential targets and have spent the summer exploring the options available to them.

https://www.90min.com/posts/chelsea-enquire-brennan-johnson-jeremy-doku-after-michael-olise-snub

EXCL: Man City, advancing on Jeremy Doku deal as new verbal proposal close to €55/60m package is being discussed with Rennes #MCFC There’s competition but City hope to reach an agreement with Rennes this week — after green light on player side since beginning of August.

Fabrizio Romano

• The title was changed to Jeremy Doku - Deal Agreed with Man City

I've not seen much of him myself but from memory, I remember him coming on for Belgium in the Euro's v Italy and he was lightening.

Actually reminded me of Traore but with perhaps more quality end product and no Vasoline.

On 12/08/2023 at 23:32, Redcanuck said:

Can't say I know anything about this guy, coming from the French league, is he any good.  Stats aren't that great.

Alot of top players come from the French league and go on to leagues like the Prem and LaLiga. I don't see the issue.

Doku is a talented young player and a dangerous dribbler. His stats could be better but then he'd be playing with better players and under a better manager at City. Interesting signing in my opinion.

47 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Alot of top players come from the French league and go on to leagues like the Prem and LaLiga. I don't see the issue.

Doku is a talented young player and a dangerous dribbler. His stats could be better but then he'd be playing with better players and under a better manager at City. Interesting signing in my opinion.

I didnt say there was an issue, just that I didn't know anything about him. Was asking if he was any good, because his stats aren't.

• The title was changed to Jeremy Doku Completes Move to Man City