football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Now we just need Kimi to take Lewis out at the start :91_thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm traumatized. I had to watch..... RTL. :|

I turned on RTL at first, but it was so horrible I changed to ORF instantly xD 

Just now, nudge said:

I turned on RTL at first, but it was so horrible I changed to ORF instantly xD 

I tried ORF once, and I couldn't cope with the Austrian accent for that long. I like to hear it for short periods, but long term it annoys me xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

I tried ORF once, and I couldn't cope with the Austrian accent for that long. I like to hear it for short periods, but long term it annoys me xD

Haha, I don't really mind it, but I'm also used to it somewhat... Ernst Hausleitner and Alex Wurz is the best commentator duo for me, so there's that too. I had SRF stream running on another computer, and Swiss accent annoys me more than the Austrian one xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, Cannabis said:

I do wonder how this will affect Valtieri to be honest. It's no secret that he's second fiddle to Lewis and a part of me thinks that he was pushing too hard to work some magic and prove a point. Now that he's stuck it into the wall and starts from 15th it's a terrible way to start the season and I just hope he can put it behind him when we go to the race and China. 

Yes, he already said that he was pushing too hard and that it's a big hit for his confidence :( This is definitely his last season at Mercedes one way or another, but he needs to pull himself together and get proper results to reserve himself a seat somewhere else. Underperforming in a vastly superior car puts enough pressure on him already.

• Subscriber

Bottas will still easily recover to 6th if not higher. Shame for him today but people on Twitter trying to sound clever and saying "this incident might be decisive in the decision Mercedes make about their drivers at the end of the season" need to pipe down.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Must be hard being Seb's team-mate to be honest. Take away the jokes and you've got a bang average driver.

Funnily enough they're very good friends, and that is very difficult to achieve with a Finn. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Must be hard being Seb's team-mate to be honest. Take away the jokes and you've got a bang average driver.

must be hard knowing Lewis Hamilton. Take away the arrogance and it's just a child in a fast car.

• Like 2

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Would love it to happen too, Danny Ric is a legend.

There are hardly any other options next summer, are there? I think they might go for Verstappen in the future, but that's probably more likely once Hamilton retires.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So he's not only an arrogant child, he's a lying arrogant child! 

and he's current world champion. meant to be setting standards, not bare-faced lying.

No wonder Kimi was totally unimpressed.