talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber

Good to see the smile wiped off Hamilton's face :ph34r:

Also, what a disaster for Haas, problems with the wheel gun, could have gotten serious points or even podium today but are left with nothing instead...

Shit race though, I don't think I saw a single overtake other than the illegal one by Verstappen on Alonso during the safety car phase xD 

• Haha 1

Wow! Hamilton really is the most handheld driver in history of this sport, yet he consistently fails to secure the victories that are given to him on a silver plate by his team. Bang average driver. Sad! Time to leave the sport and make room for a proper talent like Leclerc.

@Cannabis

Edited by BartraPique1932
  • Haha 2

Just now, nudge said:

Alonso probably sacrificed a few mechanics. Or sent them to Haas, judging from their today's failure xD 

Alonso finished in front of the best Renault. Great job! He should enjoy this moment, because Renault are probably not going to give him the next engine upgrade asap. xD

19 minutes ago, nudge said:

Shit race though, I don't think I saw a single overtake other than the illegal one by Verstappen on Alonso during the safety car phase xD 

Well. You know I like you but you are dead wrong on this one.

Tactically this race was a masterpiece. A benchmark. Racing is not only about overtakes, there is so much more to it.

• Haha 3

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, nudge said:

Good to see the smile wiped off Hamilton's face :ph34r:

Also, what a disaster for Haas, problems with the wheel gun, could have gotten serious points or even podium today but are left with nothing instead...

An AMERICAN team with a gun problem :o ?!

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That's nice to see. Can't imagine how that crew member must feel. Romain's a good man. 

Yeah, it's a nice gesture, and everyone makes mistakes, but still it's surreal how they manage to screw BOTH Grosjean and Magnussen in the pits... Surely should have noticed something was wrong after Magnussen's stop already? Not sure if it was an error by the mechanic(s) or the gun, seems weird either way.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah, it's a nice gesture, and everyone makes mistakes, but still it's surreal how they manage to screw BOTH Grosjean and Magnussen in the pits... Surely should have noticed something was wrong after Magnussen's stop already? Not sure if it was an error by the mechanic(s) or the gun, seems weird either way.

Conspiracy theorists say it's because of Ferrari xD

You know it's going to shit when social media fans concentrate on bashing Hamilton rather than celebrating a victory for Vettel and vice versa. So fucking boring. Remember Hamilton benefitting from a VSC last year to catch up to Vettel so no complaints, the better tactics won. I just find it extremely depressing that 90% tactics and not racing decides the race.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You know it's going to shit when social media fans concentrate on bashing Hamilton rather than celebrating a victory for Vettel and vice versa. So fucking boring. Remember Hamilton benefitting from a VSC last year to catch up to Vettel so no complaints, the better tactics won. I just find it extremely depressing that 90% tactics and not racing decides the race.

might be because of the comments in the press conference yesterday as well.

Hamilton saying his 'tactics' in qualifying were to 'wipe the smile off Vettel's face'.

Then Vettel saying he'll be the one partying after wiping the smile of Lewis' face. Hate the word but it's 'banter' that the press prey on and exploit so to speak.

Funnily enough, I agree with your sentiments anyway, especially the last bit!

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

might be because of the comments in the press conference yesterday as well.

Ooooooooh yea, completely forgot about that. Wiped that smile right off his stupid face.