talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

44 minutes ago, nudge said:

Coming to Netflix next month.

Looks good!

Niiiiiiiice. If it's anything like Sunderland till I die, but with F1, it's going to be great. I knew I finally made a Netflix subscription for a reason. Funnily enough, since I subscribed, I haven't watched a single second on Netflix xD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Niiiiiiiice. If it's anything like Sunderland till I die, but with F1, it's going to be great. I knew I finally made a Netflix subscription for a reason. Funnily enough, since I subscribed, I haven't watched a single second on Netflix xD

Yeah it's a 10-part (each 1 hour) series as well, so it's probably worth it. 

Mercedes will be clocking up the miles, getting in the data. They will start performance in the next few days I reckon, also RB may have pulled out a masterclass. Them and TR have opposite front wings, they can see which is more effective and change the opposite car if required.

My willy is so hard.

Ferrari stated at the start of testing that they had pushed the parameters of the regulations to the limit when designing the current car. Is this now starting to bite them back after the initial signs that all was well?

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Tommy said:

lmao, the official F1 Facebook page asked people to send in their questions for Max Verstappen. 

Untitled.jpg

They will eat their socks when Max wins that WDC B|

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Tommy said:

OVT0y2O.jpg

:4_joy:

Williams are such a mess... Apparently Paddy Lowe has just taken a "leave of absence" too O.o I like Frank Williams a lot and he doesn't deserve this; it's a caricature of a great team that it once was.

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Williams are such a mess... Apparently Paddy Lowe has just taken a "leave of absence" too O.o I like Frank Williams a lot and he doesn't deserve this; it's a caricature of a great team that it once was.

I respect the hell out of Claire Williams as well, but shit has hit the fan. Seems like Paddy Lowe was never up to the task. Hopefully they'll somehow manage to slowly get out of this mess before it ruins them. 

Did you see the Frank Williams documentary btw? Can't remember if you posted something about it. 

13 hours ago, Tommy said:

I respect the hell out of Claire Williams as well, but shit has hit the fan. Seems like Paddy Lowe was never up to the task. Hopefully they'll somehow manage to slowly get out of this mess before it ruins them. 

Did you see the Frank Williams documentary btw? Can't remember if you posted something about it. 

Quite a few F1 experts saying she needs to leave, to be honest I not looked into Williams much over the last year, so not sure what impact she has.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yes, saw it last year. A good one!

• Upvote 1