talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Verstappen clipping Vettel into Turn 1 would be lovely. I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow as I expect fireworks, Hamilton is going to have to do something magic to win from P5 but he's the kind of driver that's capable of doing so.

with Max's luck this season, he'll do that and end up retiring while Vettel streams away with no damage xD 

6 hours ago, True Bender said:

This is from 2015. I hope it helps to understand some of all the adjustments.

Better or worse than 2017?

His 2015 lap was incredible, but what he did today was absolutely outstanding. Totally on the edge. He is the king of Singapore. 

I hope he can win the race tomorrow, with the Red Bulls and Kimi between him and the wannabe American. 

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Verstappen clipping Vettel into Turn 1 would be lovely. I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow as I expect fireworks, Hamilton is going to have to do something magic to win from P5 but he's the kind of driver that's capable of doing so.

you're a twat xD 

• Administrator

Absolute carnage at the start. Verstappen gets sandwiched between the 2 Ferraris. Squeezed in to Raikkonen. Raikkonen had no control after being hit, ends up slamming back in to Verstappen xD

Scenes.

• Subscriber

Enjoyable race, excellent from Hamilton. It was a small mistake from Vettel today but unless Hamilton has a DNF himself Seb has probably fucked the championship as the Mercedes has looked to be in the ascendancy at most circuits in the second half of the year.

Nice days out for Sainz who I rate highly and Palmer.

• Subscriber
Just now, True Bender said:

You mean when Vettel's mechnis molested Vettel.

Did you edit that crying baby face into my post? xD Might want to look a bit closer to home. Hamilton and Vettel can't really be separated, two all time greats and it's a travesty really that it's taken until this year for them to have a relatively even head to head title battle. Mercedes have out developed Ferrari throughout the year and it's shown with Hamilton turning the standings around, easily could have gone the other way if Ferrari had kept their noses in front, nothing between the two.

The opinions on the internet are funny. The Germans blame Verstappen, the Brits and the Dutch blame Vettel and so on. It was just unfortunate. Max got squeezed because Seb tried to defend against him and didn't see Kimi alongside them. A racing incident, yet a very, very unfortunate one. 

Feel sorry for Hülkenberg today. Four drivers died to finally get him onto that podium, and he still gets haunted by bad luck. 

9 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

The opinions on the internet are funny. The Germans blame Verstappen, the Brits and the Dutch blame Vettel and so on. It was just unfortunate. Max got squeezed because Seb tried to defend against him and didn't see Kimi alongside them. A racing incident, yet a very, very unfortunate one. 

Feel sorry for Hülkenberg today. Four drivers died to finally get him onto that podium, and he still gets haunted by bad luck. 

I'd certainly not blame Verstappen. He had no room left.

Vettel simply did what every polesetter in the last 60 years had done: close the door. It was impossible for him to see Kimi.

Kimi takes the most blame imo. He had room left and he must have seen Vettel and Max. On the other he hand very little time to react.

Nobodys fault really. Just very unlucky.

Edited by True Bender

• The topic was pinned