talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(R16) Germany 2-0 Denmark - Saturday 29th June, 2024

football forums

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Game set and match.

Denmark suffering the same problem my team, a striker who is a bang average finisher. He's no a top level striker Hojlund, he's wasted so many of Denmarks best chances.

He’s scored 10 goals in our worst season ever with utter shite behind him. And he’s 20. Let’s give the lad a chance.

• Subscriber

The handball rule continues to take us closer to a place where wingers would be better off practising how to win handball penalties by lumping the ball at a defender's general upper body than practising how to beat a man. Just feels like referees are looking to catch defenders out on a technicality.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’s scored 10 goals in our worst season ever with utter shite behind him. And he’s 20. Let’s give the lad a chance.

He's not a natural finisher and his all round play isn't that great.

He's always got a chance to prove me wrong but I'm not seeing a striker I feel will hugely improve. 

The problem like Antony is his fee defines the opinion. He's not a 70 million pound player, if we'd signed him for 20 to 30 million I'd be inclined to give him more time.