talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Your cloggers are trying to kick us to death    ...chelsea have just asked the ref if they can have a ball to play with too :ph34r:

I see Pep was trying to get one our players sent off from the sidelines as well... try and win fairly will ya!! 

Well no doubt about it... All City that half

We are the complete opposite of our Tuesday game which is not really a surprise. City are spraying the ball about quickly and we are not in gear at all.. 

With Morata off our forward options have taken a hit as well not that we had many of them in the first half.. xD

Looking at the way things are panning out I would be happy with a draw in this.. 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

I see Pep was trying to get one our players sent off from the sidelines as well... try and win fairly will ya!! 

Excuses, excuses  ..dont worry, we get better in the 2nd half ;)    ...you could still nick one against the run of play so not over yet Blue 

The concept of Cahill and Rudiger pinging it back and forth between them just inches from City forwards makes my asshole clench. 

Hate how we are approaching the game but our players look knackered. No excuses though as City have loads of injuries so we need a much better second half. 

@carefreeluke Your lad Willian really doing his best to ruin his reputation. Been absolutely shite this season. 

23 minutes ago, Stan said:

Bored of this game. Very tactical. 

Don't like tactical matches then? Not a pop but I find them the most enjoyable, at least if you particularly pay attention to the movements.

Archived