• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
SirBalon

Pep Guardiola on the Old Trafford dressing room brawl

Recommended Posts

I think he may be having a pop at Mourinho in that last paragraph, could be wrong :congrats:xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think he may be having a pop at Mourinho in that last paragraph, could be wrong :congrats:xD

 

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That last paragraph xD Fuck off Mourinho.

The second paragraph is aimed at Mourinho too and it’s actually the most damning one of all because in effect what he’s saying there is that the Man Utd players were acting completely normal at the final whistle and going down the tunnel... any change that occured, he’s pointing to someone coaxing the situation and winding up his own players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

“I was on the phone in the corner of the dressing room and I heard our dressing room door bang open with a lot of shouting coming from outside. So I went into one of the cubicles and locked myself in.

xD fucken hell

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

xD fucken hell

You journalist you!

I wonder how you’d have changed the infamous Anelka comments everywhere he played at “They treat me like a dog” xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

xD fucken hell

What a chicken shit.... worried his jumper might get crumpled

I will say he is correct about Mourinho, what goes around comes around and all that but what has really made me laugh is that Pep started by saying... 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

We have nothing to hide and shouldn’t say anything more publicly on what actually happened.”

Then proceeds to come out with all this... xD

 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

“I will say this, which can then tell you a story on how things may have gotten out of hand so you guys can make up your own minds. There are pictures of when the final whistle is blown by the referee and both sets of players shake each other’s hands. We all go down the tunnel without any issues and there are even some players of each side talking to one another on the way to the dressing rooms.”

“Celebrating in the dressing room is something that has always been done in football and it’s where celebrations should take place because you can’t ask human beings to act like robots and in big games, there are big sensations of euphoria after the game.  I encourage my players to celebrate, but only in the privacy of the dressing room!”

“Our celebration was nothing exceptional in the dressing room.  The typical celebration you get that any team does after winning a very big away game.”

“I was on the phone in the corner of the dressing room and I heard our dressing room door bang open with a lot of shouting coming from outside. So I went into one of the cubicles to finish my important phone call, so I saw nothing, but I saw the aftermath on the faces of some of the club staff.  Like I said, this is all I can say and the FA will have our report.”

”I shall only add this one thing... While I’m in charge we will only celebrate in the dressing room after the game and I have never had any problems with rival teams doing the same in respect when they beat my team.  If there is someone that has a problem with teams celebrating in the privacy of the dressing room, then they should look at themselves and their past when celebrating in public on the pitch with intentions of disrespect and understanding full well the reaction.  It’s not the first time some people seem to want to have certain privileges and yet recriminate someone else for doing what they do.  That’s the last I say on this.”

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last paragraph is bang on though whether it's about Mourinho or not.

 

Can't have one rule for yourself and then moan when other managers/teams celebrate however they want too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What a chicken shit.... worried his jumper might get crumpled

I will say he is correct about Mourinho, what goes around comes around and all that but what has really made me laugh is that Pep started by saying... 

Then proceeds to come out with all this... xD

 

 

Hahaha I thought that too but then on reflection he doesn’t actually tell any of the actions or names names.  It’s a trained method of manipulating the press like others do it to their benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikel Arteta was obviously struck so this should really be a police investigation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Hahaha I thought that too but then on reflection he doesn’t actually tell any of the actions or names names.  It’s a trained method of manipulating the press like others do it to their benefit.

If you proceed to open your gob in a very public environment then names omitted or not it's speaking about it publicly.. xD

"I have been asked not to say anything publicly while they carry out their investigations... all I can tell you is there was a lot of gunfire coming from 2 gunmen on that hill over there.. ( points in direction ) then we heard 3 loud explosions and 18 people have been confirmed as dead with another 26 badly injured, Paramedics and Police were on the scene within minutes and a team of 10 highly trained officers went in and subdued one of the shooters and shot the other dead" apart from that I cant really say what went on" 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

If you proceed to open your gob in a very public environment then names omitted or not it's speaking about it publicly.. xD

"I have been asked not to say anything publicly while they carry out their investigations... all I can tell you is there was a lot of gunfire coming from 2 gunmen on that hill over there.. ( points in direction ) then we heard 3 loud explosions and 18 people have been confirmed as dead with another 26 badly injured, Paramedics and Police were on the scene within minutes and a team of 10 highly trained officers went in and subdued one of the shooters and shot the other dead" apart from that I cant really say what went on" 

It was nothing like that in terms of the details he gives.hahaha

What he does is goes into semantics of behaviours, morals and histrionics... The only part he goes into any detail is the bit about him being on the phone, hearing the door burst open and hearing a lot of shouting... Then finally that there were visible signs of physical shenanigans on the face of some of his staff members.

Actually on reflection... You’re right! xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Mikel Arteta was obviously struck so this should really be a police investigation. 

No-one likes a squeeler Harvz.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

No-one likes a squeeler Harvz.... 

Police should be investigating without anyone coming forward because it is in the media. I find it suspicious they haven't, chief inspector must be a Man Utd fan :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Police should be investigating without anyone coming forward because it is in the media. I find it suspicious they haven't, chief inspector must be a Man Utd fan :ph34r:

From what I’ve read, the Arteta thing was done by Lukaku.

Anyway... These types of antics occured quite a lot while Mourinho was coaching Real Madrid, this and much more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Police should be investigating without anyone coming forward because it is in the media. I find it suspicious they haven't, chief inspector must be a Man Utd fan :ph34r:

Probably the same Inspector that looked into the infamous Fergie/Beckam boot incident... his report had one line in it after 6 days and 14 man hours of questioning... 

"Nothing to see here" 

Case closed.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Probably the same Inspector that looked into the infamous Fergie/Beckam boot incident... his report had one line in it after 6 days and 14 man hours of questioning... 

"Nothing to see here" 

Case closed.... 

Or the pizza throwing tournament Arsenal were involved in within the confines of Old Trafford. Looks like Man Utd’s stadium is like a paintball zone after games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love it. Mourinho has been a hypocrite for so long. He goes on about diving all the time and forgets the players he's had throughout his career, one in particular....Drogba.

Mourinho doesn't moan about injuries....except when he's moaning about not moaning about injuries all the time.

Mourinho talks about respect as if he didnt show a lack of it at Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Its all a ploy to take away from the fact that a Man Utd side who've spent nearly as much as City parked the bus at home and we're afraid to try and win the match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement