talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gerard Deulofeu to Watford on Loan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Deulofeu deal to Watford worries me as Carrillo is there. Deulofeu is much better and more consistent, and while I'm not a huge fan of Andre, I want him to continue getting game time at least until Russia.

• The title was changed to Gerard Deulofeu to Watford on Loan
  • Administrator

if he can be more consistent than he was at Everton then Watford have bagged themselves a great signing to bag them a mid-table finish.

I suspect he'll replace Roberto Pereyra, in which case Carrillo/Richarlison/Deulofeu is a fairly talented attacking trio behind a striker. 

• Subscriber

Everton are a better side but it isn't saying a lot. Astounding how they're both in the top half after Everton have had, on the whole, a pretty disastrous season and Watford are in freefall.

11 minutes ago, Danny said:

When Everton come calling you end up with Allardyce.

Poor Watford were so hell bent on trying to be as great as us they couldn't see what was happening to them. Their manager wanting out and Richarlison, Carillo, Deeney, Doucoure all asking the manager to sign them if he moved. 

One of the biggest issues in football is this hierarchy where clubs like Watford can have a decent start and it be ripped from them when superior clubs are sniffing. 

Archived