talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Weather

football forum

• Administrator

Have driven up to Manchester today. Was fine til I stopped at Stafford. 

Carried on my journey, left the services and it went so grey, gloomy and miserable xD

So much for summer... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/08/2023 at 14:02, Tommy said:

Summer has returned for a day. 30 C° today. :banana:

Update: Summer has returned for longer than it first intended. Temperatures around 30 C° all week. FUCK YEAH! 

One thing that I have noticed is, we always reach our highest temperatures in the afternoon or evening now. I remember usually it was hottest around noon or or midday, but now we always reach the highest temperature around 17:00 or 18:00. It's been like that for the last few weeks. Weird. 🤔

At 15:00 it was 24 C° and now we got 30 C°. 

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m pretty scared about this hurricane/tropical storm that’s headed my way

I feel for you lot out there, we get bad weather across here in the UK but nothing as they get in the States, the closest I have experienced weather-wise is bush fires in Australia, a heatwave, and more often than not some bastard will deliberately start a fire, I remember seeing this below of a scorched Koala getting water from a guy to do with bush fires. :x

4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I feel for you lot out there, we get bad weather across here in the UK but nothing as they get in the States, the closest I have experienced weather-wise is bush fires in Australia, a heatwave, and more often than not some bastard will deliberately start a fire, I remember seeing this below of a scorched Koala getting water from a guy to do with bush fires. :x

Honestly for the most part the weather in where I am in the states is so mild compared to the UK.

And so far this storm hasn’t been that bad where I’m at (at least so far), I feel stupid for being worried yesterday…

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

And so far this storm hasn’t been that bad where I’m at (at least so far), I feel stupid for being worried yesterday…

I mean I'd be worried too. 

I actually checked some webcams from San Diego to see how it is in your area. xD A bit windy I'd say, but nothing too bad. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I mean I'd be worried too. 

I actually checked some webcams from San Diego to see how it is in your area. xD A bit windy I'd say, but nothing too bad. 

Apparently the storms not actually hit us yet though, the centre of its going to pass over at 2pm so let’s see if it lives up to the media hype. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Apparently the storms not actually hit us yet though, the centre of its going to pass over at 2pm so let’s see if it lives up to the media hype. 

Let's hope not. 😬

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It went mostly east of San Diego, then veered back around west to hit LA.

So the storm is like me and hates LA but likes San Diego.

Saw a webcam video of San Diego on youtube where some idiot thought it would be a good idea to take his sailboat for a spin in this weather, and had to be rescued by police boats. 

2 minutes ago, Twin or Some Shit said:

Saw a webcam video of San Diego on youtube where some idiot thought it would be a good idea to take his sailboat for a spin in this weather, and had to be rescued by police boats. 

Some people are so blessed to have more money than braincells.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...