talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Weather

football forum

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

My hay fever has massively kicked in. Feel like I’m dying.

Mine (hay fever) has kicked in again, I am sure bloody neighbours around here know I have asthma and then decide to mow & cut their hedges & grass  and that sets me off, windows closed and asthma pump at the ready, bastards.

download.png.48fbb677f1b80fecf69df9cf9aac8d5f.png

So much for the gentle breeze with our flat windows closed.

1427414794_download(1).png.6557cb28b37758cfd57f52213268fdf4.png

52 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Mine (hay fever) has kicked in again, I am sure bloody neighbours around here know I have asthma and then decide to mow & cut their hedges & grass  and that sets me off, windows closed and asthma pump at the ready, bastards.

download.png.48fbb677f1b80fecf69df9cf9aac8d5f.png

So much for the gentle breeze with our flat windows closed.

1427414794_download(1).png.6557cb28b37758cfd57f52213268fdf4.png

Count yourself lucky it’s only 20!

IMG_1367.png

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Count yourself lucky it’s only 20!

IMG_1367.png

Fuck that, anything over 30c that's when my migraine get's triggered, one of the reason's why I had to leave Australia, acute migraine in temp. over 30c, I was out there many moons ago when it was 48c, I had to go into a dark room and just lye on the bed face down with a thumping headache.

• Wow 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Our daughter got me this last year as she knows I don't like the heat, comes in handy just sitting beside me.

download.png.ba5ca0575aedde2a397e5aaacd693cfe.png

Why do we need a picture xD

I meant we've got an electric cooling fan. The fans you have only end up recycling warm air after a while. 

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I meant we've got an electric cooling fan. The fans you have only end up recycling warm air after a while. 

According to the GHI, placing a bucket of ice in front of a fan as a homemade AC unit is just as effective. 'As the air passes over the ice it will be chilled and will circulate refreshingly cold air around the room,' they explain.

Not a bucket but a small wine cooler with ice cubes in it, works ok for me, I won't show you a picture though xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

A lot cooler the last 2 days and that has been heaven to me, this heat is affecting me badly with my asthma and COPD, and staying indoors with windows closed because of people mowing lawns, etc makes me sneeze, have headaches, and short of breath, the rain is creeping in for this afternoon and a will love that.

download.thumb.png.4c6a6400154f1b12d184d15d4403d448.png

It's been in 30s here. My BBC app has been saying 28-30 but it's been more like 30-34 according to the Spanish weather forecast. It was 28 last night and that's at night. In fact it's 27 tonight too. 

Still though, according to the Spanish weather on TV, it has been reaching 43 in Sevila. That's far too hot. It's nicer being near the coast.

Edited by Carnivore Chris

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Devil said:

Off to Turkey in a few days, actually a little bit worried its going to be too hot to enjoy.

What part of Turkey?

And yea, I just looked at the weather predictions for South/East Turkey. Constant 35-40 C° 🥵