talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018/19 Kits

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I like Newcastle away but didn't they have that exact same design two years ago?

don't think so.

I do remember them having a black away kit with a bit of orange for one season and a black away kit with pink sash in last couple of years but been a while since they had the brown and blue stripes.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Luton’s kits from left to right are away, home and third. 

Tranmere’s isn’t good, either. I was coming on here to have a laugh at that before I realised it had been posted. 

Ah in that case it's the 3rd kit I like of theirs. 

That Arsenal shirt is horrendous.

Everton are going to look really good playing hoof footy under fat Sam next season. That shirt is a beaut.

What's with this 'marl' trend with shirts this season. Seems to be most Puma running with it but even Umbro have done it with that Everton kit. Can't say I'm a big fan in general, can end up looking cheap if not used well. 

This season has the laziest designing I've seen in a while. Is it all about bit blocky shoulders now? Are Nike sticking with this soundwave style design for most their kits? All a bit poo if you ask me. 

So far, us and Everton have the best kits for next season. That PSV away is quite lovely an all.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

That Arsenal shirt is horrendous.

Everton are going to look really good playing hoof footy under fat Sam next season. That shirt is a beaut.

What's with this 'marl' trend with shirts this season. Seems to be most Puma running with it but even Umbro have done it with that Everton kit. Can't say I'm a big fan in general, can end up looking cheap if not used well. 

This season has the laziest designing I've seen in a while. Is it all about bit blocky shoulders now? Are Nike sticking with this soundwave style design for most their kits? All a bit poo if you ask me. 

So far, us and Everton have the best kits for next season. That PSV away is quite lovely an all.

most clubs will have their generic template or have a sub-manufacturer to design a kit that isn't going to be bespoke. 

For the last few seasons, Leicester have had Puma as a manufacturer but it's actually a template by Genesis. 

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 16:41, Stan said:

Newcastle away - reminiscent of their mid-90s kit

newcastle-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Yeah, I look at that shirt and instantly get reminded of Ginola. I liked the original one.

ronny_rosenthal_of_tottenham_hotspur_clo

Yeah, that Everton kit is good. Umbro doing decent work with that and the PSV away kit.

I've not had an issue with Puma's kit designs for us, to be honest I've been a fan of them but what's being reported for next season is laughably bad. Guess they don't like us flirting with Adidas.

At least that Chelsea home kit is ugly as well.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Yeah, that Everton kit is good. Umbro doing decent worl with that and the PSV away kit.

I've not had an issue with Puma's kit designs for us, to be honest I've been a fan of them but what's being reported for next season is laughably bad. Guess they don't like us flirting with Adidas.

At least that Chelsea home kit is ugly as well.

Funnily enough we will be going to Adidas next season. Given the template you have for next season, I'm glad for it.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Cicero said:

Who's the power hungry egotistical prick that took away my new season, new kit thread and started this abomination? 

Oi. Scroll down on the first page of the Gen Football section and your thread is there you melt xD

No one took it away. 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Oi. Scroll down on the first page of the Gen Football section and your thread is there you melt xD

No one took it away. 

Who's the knobhead then that decided to start a new thread vs posting on that one? 

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Who's the knobhead then that decided to start a new thread vs posting on that one? 

image.jpeg

Deal with it mofo.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived