talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018/19 Kits

football forum

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our home kit is awful, I think this is Puma's last season and I hope that will be the end of their shite.

Favourite one so far has to be the Inter kit, so iconic now and it's kept it's originality. Also you just can't beat a Valencia kit, their colours are just the best.

44 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Our home kit is awful, I think this is Puma's last season and I hope that will be the end of their shite.

Favourite one so far has to be the Inter kit, so iconic now and it's kept it's originality. Also you just can't beat a Valencia kit, their colours are just the best.

The Iconic Italian teams all have classic kits. Inter, Juve, and Milan as all awesome to me. 

49 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

It's obviously a joke mate.  There's no way in hell Arsenal could've authorised that design and colour scheme. I mean, look at the collar part of the shirt (collar in italics because it isn't really a collar is it).

Its as if someone scribbled something on a piece of paper and for a laugh PUMA (in this case) decided to see if it could be sewn together and made into something you can actually put on.

Even if it is official I refuse to believe it's real xD

There's been some awful kits over the decades all over the place but THIS would officially be the biggest joke of them all.  It almost somehow makes you want it to be true because it's so ridiculously hilarious.  

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It's obviously a joke mate.  There's no way in hell Arsenal could've authorised that design and colour scheme. I mean, look at the collar part of the shirt (collar in italics because it isn't really a collar is it).

Its as if someone scribbled something on a piece of paper and for a laugh PUMA (in this case)?decided to see if it could be sewn together and made into something you can actually put on.

Even if it is official I refuse to believe it's real xD

There's been some awful kits over the decades all over the place but THIS would officially be the biggest joke of them all.  It almost somehow makes you want it to be true because it's so ridiculously hilarious.  

It looks like something you'd wear to bed, honestly it's like a pyjama top. Absolutely awful! From what I have seen on Twitter the other two look fucking terrible as well.

It's so bad Sead Kolasinac refused to wear his shorts the right way. xD

4 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

It looks like something you'd wear to bed, honestly it's like a pyjama top. Absolutely awful! From what I have seen on Twitter the other two look fucking terrible as well.

It's so bad Sead Kolasinac refused to wear his shorts the right way. xD

There are many times where football fans can be pedantic or rather snobbish when debating football kits, I know. But for the first time I think we can definitely say without any shadow of a doubt that this attempt at a football kit is officially the worst in the history of football.

I mean... I'm not even angry or wanting to be negative. I am really laughing my head off at how ridiculous it is. It's beyond ugly or even horrendous!  It's pure unadulterated comedy!  I swear that if someone had given me the official colours of any club and told me to make the worst design for a kit imaginable, I wouldn't have been able to come up with anything even close to that.

I genuinely hold my hands up to whoever came up with the design as an option at PUMA!  The guy/girl is a genius!  That ain't easy! :rofl:

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

There are many times where football fans can be pedantic or rather snobbish when debating football kits, I know. But for the first time I think we can definitely say without any shadow of a doubt that this attempt at a football kit is officially the worst in the history of football.

I mean... I'm not even angry or wanting to be negative. I am really laughing my head off at how ridiculous it is. It's beyond ugly or even horrendous!  It's pure unadulterated comedy!  I swear that if someone had given me the official colours of any club and told me to make the worst design for a kit imaginable, I wouldn't have been able to come up with anything even close to that.

I genuinely hold my hands up to whoever came up with the design as an option at PUMA!  The guy/girl is a genius!  That ain't easy! :rofl:

I don't know who sanctioned it, but serious questions need to be asked. Surely someone at Arsenal should've turned round and said "really"...?

By the way this is our training top. This just shows the effort Puma have put in and how creative the are. I understand its just a training kit, but it looks like someone has just put our badge and sponsor on the default template. xD

DdyrTwLUwAAwTvE.jpg:large

8 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I don't know who sanctioned it, but serious questions need to be asked. Surely someone at Arsenal should've turned round and said "really"...?

By the way this is our training top. This just shows the effort Puma have put in and how creative the are. I understand its just a training kit, but it looks like someone has just put our badge and sponsor and the default template. xD

DdyrTwLUwAAwTvE.jpg:large

I've seen how it works with future kits and decisions at clubs mate. I had a friend that worked at board level at Levante while I was living in Valencia and you can't imagine the process that goes one a year in advance literally once the previous kits has been announced. I remember going around his house several times and he'd be on his laptop looking at the latest stuff the brand had sent in terms of the following season's options for a design.  It's a long and arduous process where they receive dozens and dozens of designs before a final selection is put on the table at board level so as to choose. No we're not talking about a brand giving a couple of options you're stuck with. This is people at the club that make the decisions really genuinely liking and seeing marketing potential with the following season's new strip.

It beggars belief with that monstrosity we will be inhabiting football grounds all over the country next season.  This isn't down to PUMA who made any decisions. What we will be wearing is a long process where this design made the final selection and the club selected it. I mean, look at the other PUMA kits for next season with AC Milan as an example... There's no template, this is people at Arsenal that have decided it's a good idea. xD

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

@SirBalon 

care to explain this monstrosity please?

DciYZQAX0AAwYBx.jpg

Hahaha... These types of kitsncome outbevery year in Spain and they’re used as a novelty where they aren’t eventually used as the official kit. Lugo has one a few years back with an octupus because it’s one of the national dishes of Galicia. But they only used it in friendles.

All the same... That’s obviously a joke kit whereas ours is for real! :dam:

In love the collar on the Arsenal third shirt... Infact I like the simplicity of the shirt to be honest.  How they got that so right and the monstrosity of the home one is beyond any form of understanding.

Absolutely love this kit - 

galatasaray-18-19-third-kit-3.jpg

The Yellow is said to be:

Predominantly white, the Galatasaray 2018-2019 third jersey is set to use yellow and red for accents and trim. The outstanding feature, however, is set to be a graphic print based on the Bosporus on the front. It's a first for the club and we wouldn't be surprised to see it popular amongst the Yellow-Red supporters.

galatasaray-18-19-third-kit-4.jpg

23 hours ago, Stan said:

Southampton Third kit

southampton-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

Nice looking shirt. Now, unless Saints are planning a dramatic change from Red and White Stripes, I find this a bloody odd choice for a Third shirt.

All you need to do is use different colours to your home shirt. It's not fucking hard to work out is it.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived