2018/19 Kits

football forum

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Marc said:

How sexy is our home kit

It’s fucking shit. 

Obviously meant to be a nod towards that early nineties shirt but it’s not been done any justice with that abomination of a shirt. Unique it may be, and that should be commended in an age where teams play in mass produced templates crap, but it’s not nice at all. 

7 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

It’s fucking shit. 

Obviously meant to be a nod towards that early nineties shirt but it’s not been done any justice with that abomination of a shirt. Unique it may be, and that should be commended in an age where teams play in mass produced templates crap, but it’s not nice at all. 

Nope, I love it. The only negative is the sponsor.

great work Norwich and Errea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Tottenham away
tottenham-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Hoffenheim away and third
hoffenheim-18-19-away-third-kits-4.jpg

hoffenheim-18-19-away-third-kits-8.jpg

Galatasaray away
galatasaray-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Brentford home
Brentford-18-19-home-kit-1.jpg

Brondby home
Brondby-18-19-Home-Kit-1.jpg

Falkirk home and away
Falkirk-18-19-Kits.jpg

Anderlecht
Anderlecht-18-19-Home-Kit-3.jpg

Charlton away
Charlton-18-19-Away-Kit-2.jpg

Levante away
levante-18-19-kits%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Levante third
levante-18-19-kits%2B%25289%2529.jpg

Celtic third
celtic-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

Leverkusen home
leverkusen-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

Augsburg (Third, home, away)

augsburg-18-19-home-away-third-kits-1.jp

Norwich away
Norwich-18-19-Away-Kit-1.jpg

Man Utd away
manchester-united-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Arminia Bielefield
bespoke-arminia-bielefeld-18-19-third-ki

Huddersfield third
huddersfield-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

• Administrator

Napoli Home
napoli-18-19-home-goalkeeper-kits-2.jpg

Napoli goalkeeper kits - fishscales?!
napoli-18-19-home-goalkeeper-kits-6.jpg

napoli-18-19-home-goalkeeper-kits-7.jpg

Bayern away
bayern-munich-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Spurs third:
tottenham-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

Chelsea away
chelsea-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Koln home, away, third
koln-18-19-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

koln-18-19-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

koln-18-19-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Everton away
outstanding-everton-18-19-away-third-kit

Everton third
outstanding-everton-18-19-away-third-kit

Boca away
boca-juniors-18-19-home-away-kits-3.jpg

Newcastle third
newcastle-18-19-third-kit-1.jpg

Brighton home and away
brighton-18-19-home-away-kits-1.jpg

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

There are some truly awful kits this year (our away included) however I'm just glad that our main one is class. 

Our women's team are going to release our shirts as part of the #WhatIf movement, not sure how I feel about that. 

I have no problem with them doing it but earlier I saw a headline saying "Everton make history again" referring to it which made me cringe into the middle of next month. Can't remember if it was one of the fan pages but I think it was actually the official Twitter account.

That Napoli home shirt idea was better than the execution, sponsor horrible as usual but usually their kits are quite classy, this is a left turn but ended up looking tacky. Less said about the away and goalkeeper top the better. What were they thinking..

Tottenham home kit is nice aside from the bottom half, just ends up looking like a comically small shirt when combined with the same colour shorts.

Is there a story behind the panther on the Napoli shirt? @SirBalon maybe you know?

On 18/07/2018 at 17:12, Cannabis said:

There are some truly awful kits this year (our away included) however I'm just glad that our main one is class. 

Our women's team are going to release our shirts as part of the #WhatIf movement, not sure how I feel about that. 

The gun control thing? Not sure what impact a woman's team from across the pond are expecting to have, but they're probably overestimating it.

13 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Is there a story behind the panther on the Napoli shirt? @SirBalon maybe you know?

The gun control thing? Not sure what impact a woman's team from across the pond are expecting to have, but they're probably overestimating it.

Napoli’s new kit is a wonderful piece of artistic design with a meaning and also a contemporary fashion statement. But fundamentally it’s making a statement in terms of the city’s cultural history and Naple’s 2000s young generations.

First of all someone pointed out that there are fishscales in there which are more prominent in the goalkeeper’s jersey... The reason for this is obviously down to the city’s gastronomical culture which is based on fish and its fishing industry. Wherever you travel down the coast of the province of Naples (Amalfi Coast) or its islands of Capri, Ischia or Procida... Even the city’s famous Mergellina... You will see that the main product in the restaurants aside from Neapolitan Pizza is fish and seafood (fresh anchovies being a delicacy).

The panther is a celebration of the fighting spirit of the Partenopei youth and the multiple appearance of panther based murals around the city.

The kit itself was designed by local young Neapolitan artists and Kappa went all out for next season’s kit by using its Kombat high end department that creates expensive quality casual clothing... Notice the authentic polo top collar!

So what we have is a one off beautiful piece of sporting gear history on a unique shirt that will only be done once and will definitely be worth a lot of money in 15 to 20 years time. ;)

Here was their unique cult add campaign.

13 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Our new kits are £65. The most expensive in England. 

I don't normally buy shirts but I am going to order one directly from source in Thailand for £11 online just to spite the cunts.

Chelsea's is 64,95 so we get it pretty cheap 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived