talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)

17 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

For weeks now ive said he is Liverpool's weakest link and yesterday wasn't any different. Roma didnt exposed him but bayern or RMs's attack will make him pay for those silly mistakes.

Great young player but should not start the final...maybe its not exactly what you want to hear but continue to celebrate the 5-2 and ignore the big flaws.

To be fair mate if he can do the job against the man city attack and Sane in particular i don't feel too uncomfortable seeing him on the team sheet against Roma Bayern or Real.

Not to say you wouldn't look at a better option if we had one but I'm not sure we have a better alternative anyway. 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Fine I won't criticize TAA for his obvious fuck ups....don't want to ruin the premature party celebrations...after the CL final Liverpool fans will be calling me Tf365's nostradomous

Feel free mate but it won't stop me pointing out that whilst not completely misguided your posts have lacked balance.

23 minutes ago, Storts said:

Quite agree - and I'm not playing him down either, I hope he goes to the World Cup - I prefer him to Clyne too, I like quick athletic full backs. I just think there was some merit in Teso's point and it's worth discussing :)

Teso does himself no favours when he includes one free kick and a borderline offside call as a stick to beat the lad with. It comes across as partly bitter. 

I'm not saying Teso doesn't have good points in general. I think he does. But he let's himself down with his baiting attempts. Just not needed. 

10 hours ago, Machado said:

Teso this, Teso that... zzzz.

Every other thread turns into a thread about Teso now, and it's not his fault.

It is his fault. He's always looking for a pop.

• Subscriber

@LFCMadLad maybe you were a bit pissed on Tuesday night but you've not half given it large in this thread, best be ready for when people remember this in the event of Madrid pasting you lot in the final or Klopps "potential title challengers" going the same way as Rodgers' side. xD

7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

@LFCMadLad maybe you were a bit pissed on Tuesday night but you've not half given it large in this thread, best be ready for when people remember this in the event of Madrid pasting you lot in the final or Klopps "potential title challengers" going the same way as Rodgers' side. xD

I’ll still be giving it large regardless mi old cocka:D 

Archived