talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

My cousin is going over to Rome next week. I’ve just rang him and basically told him not to bother but he doesn’t give a fuck and is going anyway. I don’t mind admitting that I’m shitting myself for his safety. 

Our fans are going to be proper under attack and fuck all will be done to protect us. 

They'll be ok if they stay in large groups. The Italians will go looking for small groups who are heavily outnumbered. They're shitbags.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

My cousin is going over to Rome next week. I’ve just rang him and basically told him not to bother but he doesn’t give a fuck and is going anyway. I don’t mind admitting that I’m shitting myself for his safety. 

Our fans are going to be proper under attack and fuck all will be done to protect us. 

I know a few Feyenoord fans who went there a few years ago when Feyenoord played Roma, there was an alley way by the stadium to avoid as that is where they all wait for what they think are away fans, apart from that, in the city there were no problems with Roma fans,  Only Feyenoord fans who smashed the place up. 

Well what a night that was, I'm not even bothered about the 2 late goals because we played them off the pitch for most of the game. 

Also Milner has been brilliant for months now and hardly ever gets mentioned, last night in particular I thought he was the best player on the pitch behind Salah but there were so many great performances last night. Henderson intercepted everything in midfield, TAA showing again what a fantastic young player he is and the front three are just on another level!

I've been harsh on Wijnaldum for his away performances but he changed the game when he came on so credit were it's due to him.

I can't wait for the second leg because although we've got a 3 goal lead Roma's home form is incredible this season they literally haven't conceded a single goal at home in the champions league all season so it will be a good test for us,  I still think we will have too much for them though.

33 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Well what a night that was, I'm not even bothered about the 2 late goals because we played them off the pitch for most of the game. 

Also Milner has been brilliant for months now and hardly ever gets mentioned, last night in particular I thought he was the best player on the pitch behind Salah but there were so many great performances last night. Henderson intercepted everything in midfield, TAA showing again what a fantastic young player he is and the front three are just on another level!

I've been harsh on Wijnaldum for his away performances but he changed the game when he came on so credit were it's due to him.

I can't wait for the second leg because although we've got a 3 goal lead Roma's home form is incredible this season they literally haven't conceded a single goal at home in the champions league all season so it will be a good test for us,  I still think we will have too much for them though.

Gini should be man of the match, Roma were in control until OX came off for Gini.

53 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Constantly ignoring TAA's fuck ups simply because he is young.... Might work versus Roma but wont in the final.

Love how you jump from argument to argument. 

If it had been Clyne playing last night, you'd blow a different tune like how Liverpool don't give youth a chance xD

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm assuming you didn't watch the match because TAA's mistakes were evident... He slows the offence with his constant silly mistakes and leaves the defence exposed. Clyne should play versus RM/Bayern. They have done a great job this season playing their youth, I only criticize Barcelona who rather pay 15mil for a backup GK instead of giving la masia a chance...have they announced their latest signing or they stopped with Arthur?

I'm assuming you didn't watch the 2 legs against City as TAA kept Sane relatively quiet 

He's a young defender and has the manager's trust. What are you expecting? The next Zanetti?

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm assuming you didn't watch the match because TAA's mistakes were evident... He slows the offence with his constant silly mistakes and leaves the defence exposed. Clyne should play versus RM/Bayern. They have done a great job this season playing their youth, I only criticize Barcelona who rather pay 15mil for a backup GK instead of giving la masia a chance...have they announced their latest signing or they stopped with Arthur?

If Clyne is healthy he might play. But chances are he won't be healthy. And Gomez is much worse than TAA.

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Having the trust of maniac klopp is not something to brag about.... Yesterday, at home with the local support versus Roma and he looked nervous(piss poor crossing, offside, leaving the defence exposed, and a piss poor FK) playing him in a European final at a neutral site versus a top elite team is just asking for trouble.

Piss poor crossing? Piss poor FK? Offside? 

Will you PLEASE start to contribute something to this forum other than baiting attempts. It's tedious as fuck. 

I suppose this will be regarded as a chomp from that feeble minded gang of yours. 

Christ, Peru qualified for the World Cup playing poorly against New Zealand, yet I celebrated all night and ignored the clear flaws that night. Fuck off will you?

Just now, Cannabis said:

Jimmies well and truly rustled xD

Don't think anyone has their jimmies rustled. You seem to be mistaking that for wanting to have serious debate without someone always interrupting it and posting shite just to derail the whole thread and conversation. 

I don't mind banter, but this isn't banter. Teso is ruining this forum and any good debate to be had. He doesn't even compare to Happy Blue either.

8 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

For weeks now ive said he is Liverpool's weakest link and yesterday wasn't any different. Roma didnt exposed him but bayern or RMs's attack will make him pay for those silly mistakes.

Great young player but should not start the final...maybe its not exactly what you want to hear but continue to celebrate the 5-2 and ignore the big flaws.

What exactly did Roma have last night? One, maybe TWO crosses got in from that side. 

Then you completely disregard the job he done against one of the best young players in the world in Sane. 

If it were a utd player you'd be wanking to death.

Just now, Cannabis said:

If you want to invent a new phrase be my guest.

not talking about the phrase itself but generally speaking this whole "fishing" and "rattled" have gotten boring and its funny how some of you keep saying the same thing about anyone trying to express their views seriously atleast once in every new page of every thread.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Don't think anyone has their jimmies rustled. You seem to be mistaking that for wanting to have serious debate without someone always interrupting it and posting shite just to derail the whole thread and conversation. 

I don't mind banter, but this isn't banter. Teso is ruining this forum and any good debate to be had. He doesn't even compare to Happy Blue either.

says the one who admitted to needing a 'weekly troll-a-coffee' whatever the fuck that is. 

Anyway, better stop otherwise may be construed to being on a power trip.

6 minutes ago, Asura said:

not talking about the phrase itself but generally speaking this whole "fishing" and "rattled" have gotten boring and its funny how some of you keep saying the same thing about anyone trying to express their views seriously atleast once in every new page of every thread.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

says the one who admitted to needing a 'weekly troll-a-coffee' whatever the fuck that is. 

Anyway, better stop otherwise may be construed to being on a power trip.

That was a friendly joke that I expected people to take as a joke. And to Asura, I agree completely. His style of fishing is nothing special. I can do it too, watch

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Mexico are shit. They don't make it past the round of 16 stage and won't for another 40 years :rofl::rofl:christ, they needed to complain about a CLEAR penalty in the Netherlands game saying that without that they would've made it through :rofl:

There, that wasn't very hard. The difference between my weekly troll-a-coffee is that I do it literally once in a lifetime. Having to ignore post after post of utter shite isn't easy. He has more than 4000+ posts and not one is a post not aimed at someone else trying to derail a good discussion.

Its shocking how the staff doesn't any of the member complaints seriously because they think he's like Happy Blue. They are nothing alike. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived