talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Let's face it bayern and real madrid must be laughing their tits off at either of these sides. Long ball Liverpool wont have the anfield crowd in Kiev. They are shit.

You been drinking that homemade wine again? 

• Subscriber

Makes me gutted watching this that we couldn't see it through against Juventus - because we're unbeaten against Liverpool and Real Madrid this season :( Tottenham vs Bayern final was inevitable 

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Just like City would go through easy over two legs, eh mate?

I genuinely believe you would have made light work of a Barca managed by Valverde as well mate.

Can't help but admire the work Klopp has done at your club so far.

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Makes me gutted watching this that we couldn't see it through against Juventus - because we're unbeaten against Liverpool and Real Madrid this season :( Tottenham vs Bayern final was inevitable 

Its ok Harry Kane will claim to win the champions league, league title and Fa Cup at the end of the season :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I am being quoted a lot but don't see any Liverpudlians speaking...

Still nothing to back up your argument except 'they are shit' (something we'd expect from teso) or something that is not even relevant

Liverpool's ultimate ambition is the league title. Tonight showed they are as far away as ever from that. They cannot manage situations, they cant keep control of a game. Okay, they probably will go through, they may even win it...it is a cup competition after all. Ultimately the same issues that have been at Liverpool for 30 years are still there snd dont look any closer to being worked out. 

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You scored 5 goals and have come away with a result which only marginally better than 2-0. You should not be happy. Demand more.

I think we all demand Lovren not to be retarded for their opening goal. And the second, well, it's a farcical pen. 

We did 95% of the job tonight, it's annoying as fuck that they have come away with two goals but even you yourself were creaming your little underpants over our players earlier and then all of a sudden we are wank and Madrid/bayern will smash us? Bizarre.

Love how Teso likes Dodger's comment that Liverpool aren't good enough to win the league, only cup competitions like the Champions League. Yet only a few days ago liked Van Paddy's comment regarding Real Madrid being the best team in the world because they keep winning the Champions League even though they have a poor league record as of late. 

Couldn't make it up. 

7 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool's ultimate ambition is the league title. Tonight showed they are as far away as ever from that. They cannot manage situations, they cant keep control of a game. Okay, they probably will go through, they may even win it...it is a cup competition after all. Ultimately the same issues that have been at Liverpool for 30 years are still there snd dont look any closer to being worked out. 

If tonight was a league game we’d have 3 points. 

Go to bed mate, you’re way too drunk. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Love how Teso likes Dodger's comment that Liverpool aren't good enough to win the league, only cup competitions like the Champions League. Yet only a few days ago liked Van Paddy's comment regarding Real Madrid being the best team in the world because they keep winning the Champions League even though they have a poor league record as of late. 

Couldn't make it up. 

So you agree with me then?

How much outrage was there about the City bus getting a few bottles thrown at it on here? Yet Roma leave an old fella hospitalised and I think I've seen one post. Strange. Said that would happen if we drew them. Be 100x worse over the next week too

10 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I often agree with you but you're having a mare. Not sure about Real Madrid but I'd im confident Liverpool can beat Bayern. 

11 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Shit aren't we?

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

So you agree with me then?

I do. 

This current Liverpool side is set up to do well in cup competitions. The league is a whole different beast and truly tests the strength of a squad. 

They are continuing to strengthen though. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived