talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

That was a friendly joke that I expected people to take as a joke. And to Asura, I agree completely. His style of fishing is nothing special. I can do it too, watch

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Mexico are shit. They don't make it past the round of 16 stage and won't for another 40 years :rofl::rofl:christ, they needed to complain about a CLEAR penalty in the Netherlands game saying that without that they would've made it through :rofl:

There, that wasn't very hard. The difference between my weekly troll-a-coffee is that I do it literally once in a lifetime. Having to ignore post after post of utter shite isn't easy. He has more than 4000+ posts and not one is a post aimed at someone else trying to derail a good discussion.

Its shocking how the staff doesn't any of the member complaints seriously because they think he's like Happy Blue. They are nothing alike. 

not weekly then is it if it's literally once in a lifetime?

anyway, look in the Copa Libertadores thread - having a perfectly good discussion with El Loco and derailing nothing. 

But you carry on seeing what you want to see. 

:) 

Serious question - have you tried putting him on ignore? If not, do so and see if it makes a difference. 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Blue my point was not even about Teso, I was talking about the general "fishing" and "rattled" things I see in majority of the threads. Its become a trend to talk non sense and when someone calls that out they become the world's best fisherman..

pretty sure im rattled with the last three posts clearly  :what:

Just now, Stan said:

not weekly then is it if it's literally once in a lifetime?

anyway, look in the Copa Libertadores thread - having a perfectly good discussion with El Loco and derailing nothing. 

Serious question - have you tried putting him on ignore? If not, do so and see if it makes a difference. 

1. I have my fair share of trolling but none have ruined discussion. Me talking about Peru in many threads isn't an attempt to derail everything.

2. Yes, now look in the SSC Napoli discussion, the Leicester, Liverpool, Mo Salah, CONMEBOL qualifying thread, World Cup Group C thread, and all the tedious shite he posts elsewhere. Quit cherry picking just to try and defend him.

And as for the third question, I've had him on ignore for a period of time and I'm willing to bet many others have. The topic is still derailed by others rightly having a pop at him because he always tries to start shit with others. Its not effective.

You seem to be blinkered to just thinking its me, you need to change that. Many others have a problem with him and you only focus on my own pops. Its tedious as hell.

3 minutes ago, Asura said:

@Blue my point was not even about Teso, I was talking about the general "fishing" and "rattled" things I see in majority of the threads. Its become a trend to talk non sense and when someone calls that out they become the world's best fisherman..

pretty sure im rattled with the last three posts clearly  :what:

I also agree. Martin is one of the best posters on here, but everytime he defends Teso I can't help but to cringe. I'm pretty sure most the forum has expressed their annoyance by this point and its always seen as "bAnTeR

Just now, Blue said:

I also agree. Martin is one of the best posters on here, but everytime he defends Teso I can't help but to cringe. I'm pretty sure most the forum has expressed their annoyance by this point and its always seen as "bAnTeR

who the fuck is martin 

5 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

The poor fella who got assaulted last night is in a bad way apparently, 1 of the shit houses was seen with a hammer. I hope the pair of Italian cunts get life sentences in Walton.

It was a group of 20+ people, so it's a bit of a shame they've arrested 2.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm referring to CL finals only... Must I remind you of  the silly prediction for last years CL final's that you and that simpleton made?

Do us a favour and fuck off. No one will miss you.

You've been ripped to shreds in this thread and you continue with shite.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Do us a favour and fuck off. No one will miss you.

You've been ripped to shreds in this thread and you continue with shite.

stop telling him to fuck off. this is what I mean, just ignore him. not hard to just scroll past his posts. 

Just now, Stan said:

stop telling him to fuck off. this is what I mean, just ignore him. not hard to just scroll past his posts. 

It is when he's constantly ruining conversations.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, UNORTHODOX said:

The poor fella who got assaulted last night is in a bad way apparently, 1 of the shit houses was seen with a hammer. I hope the pair of Italian cunts get life sentences in Walton.

You just know this won't end well in Rome next week on the return leg when fans will be out to "repay the favour". Silly what this is all going to come to and I hope the guy who got assaulted recovers. All because he went to watch a football match. Just fucking stupid.

• Subscriber

How on earth was Teso trolling? Just because he had a different opinion. I fully appreciate the fact he brought a different talking point into the topic, and yet people can’t help but give him abuse when actually I think he makes a valid point that TAA as an inexperienced youngster will definitely be targeted as a weakness by either RM or Bayern. Whilst I appreciate he isn’t always innocent, certain people are unable to get into a debate without having to resort negativity about him as a person or poster. I think Teso does exceptionally well to rise above it and he’s a fantastic contributor to this forum. Much rather read a different opinion and have debate sparked than the same old agreement. 

51 minutes ago, Storts said:

How on earth was Teso trolling? Just because he had a different opinion. I fully appreciate the fact he brought a different talking point into the topic, and yet people can’t help but give him abuse when actually I think he makes a valid point that TAA as an inexperienced youngster will definitely be targeted as a weakness by either RM or Bayern. Whilst I appreciate he isn’t always innocent, certain people are unable to get into a debate without having to resort negativity about him as a person or poster. I think Teso does exceptionally well to rise above it and he’s a fantastic contributor to this forum. Much rather read a different opinion and have debate sparked than the same old agreement. 

I like it that TAA is targeted because it means the ball is mostly on our right side which means Mo Salah gets loads of play which means teams get totally destroyed. 

TAA is a great talent with fantastic passing range and delivery who puts Salah through time after time after time. 

Teso’s point regarding TAA isn’t a valid point at all, in fact it’s a very poor one because targeting TAA actually plays straight into our hands :D

Liverpool played very well for about 75 minutes and Salah is fucking class.

It's shit to give away 2 away goals in the last phase of the game, but I highly doubt this Liverpool side will get caught with their pants down like Barcelona. I think it's safe to say that, with their attack and their form, they are the favorites to win the cup now.

3 hours ago, Storts said:

The thing is that how can you watch the game last night, and any game in the last few weeks and pick out TAA for criticism?

He's been excellent lately for us and has hardly put a foot wrong. Look as his performances against city, exceptional. His performances in the league, class. Last night he was fantastic as well. Delivered dangerous crosses throughout the night, linked with Salah and played him in down that right side NUMEROUS times and defended well. We conceded from a Lovren fuck up and a softvas shite pen. Neither were anything to to with TAA, he kept Kolorov quiet all night and it was only late on when a fresh Perotti got past him a couple times but he recovered and the crosses came to nothing. 

The fact that Teso has referenced a single offside and a free kick as main points in his argument just goes to show that part of his post is bullshit baiting. Utd have the ultimate blogger in Lindelof, they've got spastic like Smalling & Jones playing back there on the regular. All MUCH more experienced than TAA but performing nowhere near his level at the moment. 

I'm all for debate and differing opinions, but when shithead goes missing for the whole time we are dominant and smashing 5 goals in. Only to worm back after we concede two later on and start slagging off an easy target in TAA (despite the fact he wasn't at fault for either goal) just pisses me the fuck off. He is a wind up merchant, who hides his fishing attempt poorly. 

Absolute bizarre that you think anything other than that when you look at his posts on this forum. But he wanks you off at every opportunity so I guess I do get it. 

Anyone else think these clashes between fans had anything to do with how the Liverpool fans behaved when they attacked Man City's bus in the last round? I can imagine that making a football ultra's dick hard thinking Liverpool fans would try the same with their team so they need to come prepared and not just let it happen. 

21 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Anyone else think these clashes between fans had anything to do with how the Liverpool fans behaved when they attacked Man City's bus in the last round? I can imagine that making a football ultra's dick hard thinking Liverpool fans would try the same with their team so they need to come prepared and not just let it happen. 

Nothing whatsoever to do with it. Every time Roma play an English team there's trouble.

I was in two minds when Liverpool conceded late on but let's not let it take the gloss of what was 70 minutes of fantastic attacking football.... Not many sides in Europe would be looking forward to having to face them and try and contain all that.. 

Roma will probably believe that they have a great chance of making progress now with them 2 goals and if they come out the same way they did against Barca and score early then it will make for a fiery encounter and a few nerves from Liverpool. I just think Pool are playing with such confidence that they believe they can score anywhere and Roma will be a tough nut to crack at home.. I don't think they have conceded a single goal at home from the group stages onwards have they?? 

Thought it was a bit of a strange decision to take Salah off though, personally would have left him on to see it through 

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

The thing is that how can you watch the game last night, and any game in the last few weeks and pick out TAA for criticism?

He's been excellent lately for us and has hardly put a foot wrong. Look as his performances against city, exceptional. His performances in the league, class. Last night he was fantastic as well. Delivered dangerous crosses throughout the night, linked with Salah and played him in down that right side NUMEROUS times and defended well. We conceded from a Lovren fuck up and a softvas shite pen. Neither were anything to to with TAA, he kept Kolorov quiet all night and it was only late on when a fresh Perotti got past him a couple times but he recovered and the crosses came to nothing. 

The fact that Teso has referenced a single offside and a free kick as main points in his argument just goes to show that part of his post is bullshit baiting. Utd have the ultimate blogger in Lindelof, they've got spastic like Smalling & Jones playing back there on the regular. All MUCH more experienced than TAA but performing nowhere near his level at the moment. 

I'm all for debate and differing opinions, but when shithead goes missing for the whole time we are dominant and smashing 5 goals in. Only to worm back after we concede two later on and start slagging off an easy target in TAA (despite the fact he wasn't at fault for either goal) just pisses me the fuck off. He is a wind up merchant, who hides his fishing attempt poorly. 

Absolute bizarre that you think anything other than that when you look at his posts on this forum. But he wanks you off at every opportunity so I guess I do get it. 

Why couldn't you have said this the first time without just attacking him? You make strong arguments and have solid reason - this is a good post. The one before was just unnecessary and contributed nothing. This would spark a debate on TAA.

I do think you're overplaying massively how good he's been though - which happens naturally with young home grown products - but I think Teso had a point that his final product is still lacking for the most part - and his positioning looks pretty suspect for me. What he has in his favour, which Walker had for years before he finally learnt the position properly, is that his pace gets him out of all sorts of trouble. I think that Madrid will absolutely him and Robertson because they get high up the pitch and leave spaces in behind, and as of yet there isn't a great track record of evidence suggesting their defensive capabilities meet necessary requirements at the highest level.

Also, going back to that penultimate point - and this should be the last of it. What do you expect, he's a United fan, you're a Liverpool fan. He's clearly not going to be in agreement with you on many things, and will try and get under your skin, as this is how football rivalry works as you're fully aware of.

I genuinely think TAA has a great final ball. His crossing is ace. Yes, he sometime loses his composure in the moment but he's still young so that will go with age. 

I'm not massively over rating him either, in the last few weeks he has improved tenfold. Any Liverpool fan will admit to having doubts about relying on a youngster so much when ideally, he needs to be bled in. But eith Clyne out, Klopp basically had no choice. He's been wobbly, he's been shit and suspect at times. But I'm taking about what I've seen from him lately. And that is a young player who is finding his rhythm. 

I've not once said that he'd have Marcelo & Ronaldo in his pocket or anything similiar. He would struggle greatly against Madrid, but so would most of our team. They haven't won so many titles recently by being easy to beat have they? 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

I genuinely think TAA has a great final ball. His crossing is ace. Yes, he sometime loses his composure in the moment but he's still young so that will go with age. 

I'm not massively over rating him either, in the last few weeks he has improved tenfold. Any Liverpool fan will admit to having doubts about relying on a youngster so much when ideally, he needs to be bled in. But eith Clyne out, Klopp basically had no choice. He's been wobbly, he's been shit and suspect at times. But I'm taking about what I've seen from him lately. And that is a young player who is finding his rhythm. 

I've not once said that he'd have Marcelo & Ronaldo in his pocket or anything similiar. He would struggle greatly against Madrid, but so would most of our team. They haven't won so many titles recently by being easy to beat have they? 

Quite agree - and I'm not playing him down either, I hope he goes to the World Cup - I prefer him to Clyne too, I like quick athletic full backs. I just think there was some merit in Teso's point and it's worth discussing :)

Archived