talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jim Ratcliffe Chelsea Takeover Bid

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has no interest in selling the club, Sky Sports Newsunderstands.

It follows reports that an offer from British businessman Jim Ratcliffe to buy the club has been rejected.

Chelsea declined to comment on the reports.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Apparently a big offer was made more than the club is "worth". Doubt Roman needs to sell, surely would be madness to sell after spending so much time money and effort to make it a team that is at the very top.

2 Billion he offered I believe

Ah, Happy people have woken up to this news.

I have been told there has been at least 4 bids for Chelsea Football Club since the club announced postponing the new stadium re-build. All have been dismissed out of hand.

For years there has been rumours there are 3 Chelsea regulars who attend home games who have more money than Roman. Seems like Mr. Ratcliffe has decided this is his moment to go public.

Club valued at 1 billion, yet the figure being banded about is a bid of 2.

--------------------------------------

I am not really sure how this makes me feel other than the extra hurt this news has inflicted on all the twats who have banded about the "what happens when Roman drops you?" Oh the pain they must feel today  :ay:

12 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Ah, Happy people have woken up to this news.

I have been told there has been at least 4 bids for Chelsea Football Club since the club announced postponing the new stadium re-build. All have been dismissed out of hand.

For years there has been rumours there are 3 Chelsea regulars who attend home games who have more money than Roman. Seems like Mr. Ratcliffe has decided this is his moment to go public.

Club valued at 1 billion, yet the figure being banded about is a bid of 2.

--------------------------------------

I am not really sure how this makes me feel other than the extra hurt this news has inflicted on all the twats who have banded about the "what happens when Roman drops you?" Oh the pain they must feel today  :ay:

Tbh mate most people have accepted the false success the likes of Chelsea, City, PSG etc achieve. It's just the way football has gone.

7 hours ago, Danny said:

Tbh mate most people have accepted the false success the likes of Chelsea, City, PSG etc achieve. It's just the way football has gone.

Don't forget Blackburn and Ac Milan.

Archived