• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group F Matchday 1 - 17/18th June - Germany 0-1 Mexico, Sweden 1-0 South Korea

football forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just they've flattered to deceive in previous tournaments and have exited early in the knockouts.

Having said that, given the efficiency that Germans are usually known for, I don't think anyone expected Mexico to play this good.

Just hope they keep it up for the 2nd half!

Yes I remember the 7-0 drubbing at the hands of Chile in the Copa very well. An aberration of a result. 

As is this one?? We'll see!!

1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

Osorio subbed his two most dangerous players off and left Chicharito in. Their attack lost the bite they had in the 1st half.

The Mexicans are dead. They’re really tired now and slowly slowly are sitting further deep. 

• Administrator

Mexico look absolutely knackered. Not surprised with the shift they've put in so far.

This is where Germany could get themselves back in the game. No surprise Marquez is coming on either. Extra defender in the box for when Germany throw the kitchen sink in

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

What if they had given that outside while the counter was still on and then checked through VAR that it wasn't ?

True. I don’t know what’s going on but that wasn’t offside.

• The title was changed to Group F Matchday 1 - 17/18th June - Germany 0-1 Mexico, Sweden 1-0 South Korea
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived