Group F Matchday 1 - 17/18th June - Germany 0-1 Mexico, Sweden 1-0 South Korea

football forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

He hit it like it was a pass.

it's fine how he hit it but it should have been in either corner. He's hit it where the keeper was already standing xD 

3 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

I said on average, there is no way any of these two will beat USA every four out of six times.

The USA are worse than Venezuela in my opinion. They will become a good team soon no doubt, but seeing their squad as well as their performances in the qualifiers, Australia and Japan are much better. Mexico is the only formidable side in CONCACAF.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

it's fine how he hit it but it should have been in either corner. He's hit it where the keeper was already standing xD 

He didn't had to run towards the ball where he a touch would have been enough for his part. 

• Administrator

Berg is wasteful. Reminds me of Seferovic for Switzerland, maybe not as bad.

This referee blowing for everything though. Let the game carry on at times man. 

• Administrator

Sweden playing better than I thought they would.

They have more cohesion about them and a bit more of a threat. Seen nothing from South Korea apart from Son's pace once on the wing to think they'll win this game.

I am impressed with South Korea's potential but they lack some match consistency, also that left flank is awful as I've mentioned. A few changes at the half and they can win this.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

WHY THE FUCK DONT THEY GO TO VAR STRAIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF LETTING PLAY CONTINUE?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

How many times? Because the referee called NO PENALTY initially. He stopped play about ten seconds later once the officials in the box had a second look. As if you expect it to be instantaneous? 

Just now, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

How many times? Because the referee called NO PENALTY initially. He stopped play about ten seconds later once the officials in the box had a second look. As if you expect it to be instantaneous? 

Uhh, no. I expect the ref to stop play review VAR and then make a decision. Not make a decision, let play continue, stop play, and then make a new decision. That is stupid.

• The title was changed to Group F Matchday 1 - 17/18th June - Germany 0-1 Mexico, Sweden 1-0 South Korea

Archived