talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh, drinking enough shots of shitty whisky (or even worse, shitty vodka :shutup:) would 100% guarantee a hangover for me too xD My worst "hangovers" these days come from sugar if I'm silly enough to drink too much of mixed stuff like rum or coke etc; I don't tolerate sugar well in general and I barely consume any, so combined with enough alcohol it's just too much work for my liver, I think. Happens rarely though, as I usually stick with decent beer and whisky, and I agree well with those haha. 

Oh god yeah, the mixed drinks these days are just loaded with sugars. One of my guilty pleasures (i dont know if you get it elsewhere in the world) is Bar Rescue; basically the guy is an expert and goes around the US and fixes up failing bars, from interiors, to menues, to training staff to themes. Man some of the drinks even look sweet on TV for christs sake, adding all kinds of syrups. I think your on onto something though dont drink cheap and youre ok. I just cant do hangovers anymore, im usually out for a whole day now xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Oh god yeah, the mixed drinks these days are just loaded with sugars. One of my guilty pleasures (i dont know if you get it elsewhere in the world) is Bar Rescue; basically the guy is an expert and goes around the US and fixes up failing bars, from interiors, to menues, to training staff to themes. Man some of the drinks even look sweet on TV for christs sake, adding all kinds of syrups. I think your on onto something though dont drink cheap and youre ok. I just cant do hangovers anymore, im usually out for a whole day now xD

oh so similar to Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares but with bars instead of restaurants? Sounds good, I'll have to check it out hehe. 

It's normal for hangovers to get worse with age anyway... My first sign of ageing was not being able to handle lack of sleep  well anymore xD I used to sleep 5 hours max every night when I was studying and working two jobs almost a decade ago, didn't bother me much, and these days I get all cranky and irritable if I don't get my 7-8 hours of sleep regularly xD 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, nudge said:

oh so similar to Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares but with bars instead of restaurants? Sounds good, I'll have to check it out hehe. 

It's normal for hangovers to get worse with age anyway... My first sign of ageing was not being able to handle lack of sleep  well anymore xD I used to sleep 5 hours max every night when I was studying and working two jobs almost a decade ago, didn't bother me much, and these days I get all cranky and irritable if I don't get my 7-8 hours of sleep regularly xD 

Actually thats a great comparison, he yells at inept people alot too!

That is very true, most things go downhill after 30 xD I know what you mean though, a little thing even like sleep makes such a big difference these days. I would rather sleep then go out and do fun things....im boring now B| The last few years the late night hockey games durring the week are killing me. We have a handful of 10:15 and the odd 10:45 start times durring the week, usually means im in bed by 1:00 and up at 6:00. Thankfully its only been 2 or 3 through the first half of this season, over the years a couple teams have come and folded just because they cant get enough guys out for these ones.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

Ich wittere eine Manipulation bei der Wahl zum Mitglied des Jahres. 

Das kann doch nicht mit rechten Dingen zugegangen sein. :ph34r:

Man will uns deutschsprachige kleinhalten, eindeutig :P

Wir haben vielleicht eine Schlacht verloren, aber nicht den Krieg! Also, Mund abwischen, weitermachen :D :German:

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Reminder for those of you in the Kicker pool (or any) to make your transfers!

already did it for 2. and 3. Liga, will wait to see how transfer window develops before I make changes to the 1. Bundesliga team.

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Wir haben vielleicht eine Schlacht verloren, aber nicht den Krieg! Also, Mund abwischen, weitermachen :D :German:

So ist es. Wir müssen schauen, dass wir nächstes Jahr besser gerüstet sind.

Als erstes werde ich mich heute Nacht hinsetzen und alle Posts von dir und Lucas analysieren. Nochmal überlasse ich das Ganze nicht dem Zufall.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

So ist es. Wir müssen schauen, dass wir nächstes Jahr besser gerüstet sind.

Als erstes werde ich mich heute Nacht hinsetzen und alle Posts von dir und Lucas analysieren. Nochmal überlasse ich das Ganze nicht dem Zufall.

Na das ist mal Leidenschaft! xD