talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 2-0 Everton - Sunday 23rd September

football forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is made slightly trickier as we have Europa League this week, but I assume most of the first team will play no part in that game. Torreira has to start now and I would expect him to for this one. I think it'll be another interesting one, Everton will want to bounce back and I'm intrigued to see Silva's set-up. If we can perform at a decent level we should take this one, I believe we will line-up something along the lines of -

Cech

Bellerin - Mustafi - Sokratis - Monreal

Torreira

Ramsey - Xhaka

Ozil - Lacazette - Auba

Just now, SirBalon said:

Going to this one as the guy I've sold my season ticket to for two years isn't going so I can't wait to see how the team is functioning at the ground which is where you get reality.

Hopefully we can maintain the good run of results.

I will meet you  by the Dennis Bergkamp statue after the match! 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Going to this one as the guy I've sold my season ticket to for two years isn't going so I can't wait to see how the team is functioning at the ground which is where you get reality.

Hopefully we can maintain the good run of results.

at least you'll be able to focus in peace during the game :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Fully expect us to lose this but I still expect to see a better performance than last week at least.

Apparently Mina could be in contention today, Richarlison returns from suspension and there's a lot of traction from the fans to see Bernard get his first start. Could see something like this with Tosun out of sorts:

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Zouma Digne

Gueye Sigurdsson Schneiderlin

Walcott Richarlison Bernard

• Administrator

Everton getting most of their success down the right with Walcott and they've got to continue to exploit that if they want to win this. He's already drawn a few fouls and now got Sokratis on a yellow. 

Arsenal look a bit shaky. Everton defending quite well and not letting Aubameyang run in to space or let Ozil find many passes through.

• The title was changed to Arsenal 2-0 Everton - Sunday 23rd September
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived