talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool - Saturday 3rd November, 2018

football forum

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me I don't know how Mane wasn't active in this first phase as he made an attempt to play the ball? I thought that was the rule or has it changed again?

Anyway pretty even half, I felt we had the better of the play although Liverpool had the better chances. Could go either way this one, I've been very impressed with us, thought we would get twatted.

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Not really. When aa player goes into an offside position even if he is not interfering with play he has a high risk of being offside.

The linesman didn't show for that. He put the flag up for Mane putting in the rebound (when he was behind the ball) not for the initial pass into Firmino (when he was potentially offside). 

If it was for Mane initially being in an offside position and affecting play, he would have called offside the moment Firmino touched it.

• Administrator

The difference between Fabinho and Torreira is alarming.

The latter is dominating and running rings around Fabinho. Torreira is a great asset to have in this Arsenal side.

• Administrator

Poor attempt at trying to catch the cross from Leno there. Then just unfortunate it hits Holding's heel to fall directly in to the path of Milner.

Milner struck it really well, though. Hard and low.

4 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Could be worse(ie: Liverpool).

I like Alisson.

5 minutes ago, shut up said:

Will we ever have a top GK?

Leno had worse keeping stats than Karius in their time at the Bundesliga, so I’m not surprised in his early days he’s making similar mistakes. Still, some wonky performances early on in a new league don’t mean he’s doomed to be a calamity keeper for eternity.

Weird chatter coming from the Arsenal are massive favourites and Klopp is just a cheerleader that can’t set up a defense crew.

A good away point against a very good side in good form, still undefeated. This is the best Arsenal have been in years

• The title was changed to Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool - Saturday 3rd November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived