talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

This makes me even more excited about the movie:

"Very interesting movie. The whole movie is without dialogue. It allowed me to use visuals to tell the story, to tell how the character feels. We are using music instead of language. And the movie is all about sight and sound. The budget was a little tight, and the schedule was tight, but it made me change my working style. Usually, for a big movie, a studio movie, we shoot a lot of coverage, then leave it to the cutting room. But in this movie, I tried to combine things without doing any coverage shots. I had to force myself to use a new kind of technique. Some scenes were about two or three pages, but I did it all in one shot." - John Woo

Alright, I have mixed feelings about it. This is very interesting and I am quite curious to see if they make it work, but on the other hard, I think it is pretty hard to tell a compelling story without dialogue. I think Kinnaman is great, and is also a very good choice to play the role of an angry man bent on revenge. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 06/10/2023 at 19:15, Viva la FCB said:

Im a sucker for Jason Statham action B movies, some are better then others like The Transporter 1 or The Mechanic but either way this looks like a blast with just the right amount of corniness.

I will have to get that on my Amazon account when it's available as I like Statham films, two of my favorites are...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Supposed to be good this one, I can get it on Amazon Prime if I decide to watch it. :coffee:

Reclusive author Elly Conway writes best-selling espionage novels about a secret agent named Argylle who's on a mission to unravel a global spy syndicate. However, when the plots of her books start to mirror the covert actions of a real-life spy organization, the line between fiction and reality begin to blur.

2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Supposed to be good this one, I can get it on Amazon Prime if I decide to watch it. :coffee:

Reveal hidden contents

Reclusive author Elly Conway writes best-selling espionage novels about a secret agent named Argylle who's on a mission to unravel a global spy syndicate. However, when the plots of her books start to mirror the covert actions of a real-life spy organization, the line between fiction and reality begin to blur.

That looks fun! And damn, what a cast! 

• 1 month later...

Was always intrigued by this actor since the Dark Knight and found him to be incredibly versatile in the films he's been in. Glad to see he's finally in a lead role with what looks to be a highly anticipated film. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Another Alien movie. Yay......

I honestly cant wait to see it considering the director behind it. Felt like Ridley went off the path with all the stuff he tried to do with David and Prometheus.

55 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Felt like Ridley went off the path with all the stuff he tried to do with David and Prometheus.

Damage has been done for me. The engineers was an interesting concept that he just completely ignored. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Damage has been done for me. The engineers was an interesting concept that he just completely ignored. 

I don't know if he completely ignored it but he turned it into something unnecessarily weird with the way David goes over and just black plagues them completely. Surely there were others roaming the universe so its not out of the total realm of possibilities that they somehow get reintroduced based on news that 20th CF want to do another Alien movie continuing that storyline. 

I'll also say this, im a bit of sick of seeing Ripley in these movies and I'd like something fresh with a bit of a reboot. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
21 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

This looks like a proper Western. Written and direction by Vigo apparently says the trailer. Ill be seeing this one in theatres...

@CaaC (John)@Bluewolf@nudge

This looks pretty good! :D 

Speaking about Westerns, this is the one I'm most looking forward too...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, nudge said:

This looks pretty good! :D 

Speaking about Westerns, this is the one I'm most looking forward too...

Sign me up! Glad Costner's seemingly carrying the torch.