talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga Supporters

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

So who are the ‘fallen giants’ of the Bundesliga? I need a once great team who now flatter to deceive.

German Champions 1933! And we almost won it again in 34, let me tell you. 

We weren't giants once? Boy, just look at this. 

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Even us have beaten Bayern 6-1, stop bragging.

Just tried to stop those thirsty boys falling for the Bremen trap just because THE WOMAN supports them. :ph34r:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I have made some goals this year...I plan to join a Membership group this year, but I'm debating between 3 teams to decide between. 

Also, I am planning to watch a home match for every team this (some may be replays).

It's so incredibly nice to have all the Bundesliga games televised here and on demand. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

So, I have made some goals this year...I plan to join a Membership group this year, but I'm debating between 3 teams to decide between. 

Also, I am planning to watch a home match for every team this (some may be replays).

It's so incredibly nice to have all the Bundesliga games televised here and on demand. 

Which 3 teams?

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Which 3 teams?

In reverse order of likelihood. 

Schalke - I do like them and they have a strong history of having American players. Great stadium, and a massive fan base. A big sleeping giant for sure. 

Freiburg -  So incredibly likable the more I read about them. And honestly, they have some players that I really like (Til for one). 

Augsburg - Bavarian, which is where most of my beer comes from. Very cool looking stadium, kind of under the radar, and honestly, I kind of like that they don't seem to have fans on here. I watched their match against Celle and got really into it. Also, I love their kits, my favorite colors are red and a darker green, so that's brilliant. 

I was thinking Union, as well, but I like them, but don't love them. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Which 3 teams?

Also, I will say that I wrote an email this weekend to Augsburg staff about becoming a member, and got an email pretty quickly, in English, that started off with an apology for any typos or mistakes. I don't know why, but I thought that was pretty classy as it clearly wasn't someone automated message. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

Also, I will say that I wrote an email this weekend to Augsburg staff about becoming a member, and got an email pretty quickly, in English, that started off with an apology for any typos or mistakes. I don't know why, but I thought that was pretty classy as it clearly wasn't someone automated message. 

That's not surprising, most German clubs are really good in their behavior towards their fans and members including potential ones. To give you an idea what I'm talking about I ordered a few years ago a SV Elversberg lighter as an gift for a mate, who is a fan of theirs. Since then I receive a card from them every eastern, christmas and birthday, the last fact is especially perplexing as I didn't mention that date in said order.xD

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...