Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Posted (edited)

For some reason, my quote box is not working properly, I will cut and paste an article or photo in the frame of the quote box but when I post a huge gap will appear at the top and the article right at the bottom, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem? I will try a quote in here and see if it works...

Edit Seems to be working ok now but will have to try a longer quote whenever and see if it has corrected itself.

Testing

Testing

Testing

Looks good to me mate. 

Testing

If it becomes a pain, you can always just the html tags. 

[quote.] Type The Words Here [/quote.]

Just take out the periods '.' 

• Thanks 1

Just testing if my quote  box has fixed itself so please ignore, it's not been working for months.

Test

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Tommy Robinson jailed for contempt of court

Tommy Robinson has been jailed for nine months over contempt of court.

The ex-English Defence League leader was found guilty last week of interfering with the trial of a sexual grooming gang at Leeds Crown Court in May 2018.

Two Old Bailey judges said his Facebook Live video of defendants in the trial had encouraged "vigilante action".

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, called the sentence an "absolute joke".

In his Telegram account, Robinson said: "Sentenced to prison for journalism. Time for protests to start."

Outside the London court, Robinson's supporters booed as news of his sentence reached them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48950672

Posted (edited)

Nope, says 

5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

I get this with a big gap and then the quote appears down the page, any ideas @Stan, @Rab, @Batard...Jesus, God... anyone... help...O.o 

Pretty sure that's just because of the formatting of the article you're trying to copy paste? Try clicking "paste as plain test" at the bottom of the reply field when you paste the text.

Advanced issues found

Tommy Robinson has been given a nine-month jail sentence after he was found guilty of contempt of court at an earlier hearing.

The 36-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, broadcast reports that encouraged “vigilante action” and “unlawful physical” aggression against defendants in a sexual exploitation trial, according to the judges who found him guilty earlier this month.

Advanced issues found

32 minutes ago, nudge said:

Pretty sure that's just because of the formatting of the article you're trying to copy paste? Try clicking "paste as plain test" at the bottom of the reply field when you paste the text.

Nope, just tried that, I am going to try without the plain text.

Advanced issues found

Tommy Robinson has been given a nine-month jail sentence after he was found guilty of contempt of court at an earlier hearing.

The 36-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, broadcast reports that encouraged “vigilante action” and “unlawful physical” aggression against defendants in a sexual exploitation trial, according to the judges who found him guilty earlier this month.

Funny thing is I can't even quote your last post xD 

• Haha 1

Nope, paste as rich or plain text does not work, I will have to go back to old faithful :(

Quote.thumb.png.4d55c267c131fa035618d96a39404e21.png