• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 4-5th May, 2019

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I got bored watching Wolves Fulham so I started drinking. Which would be fine... but it’s 2 past 8 here. In the fucking morning. Whoopsies xD

It's 12pm somewhere so you're fine ;) 

Most clubs would probably say the same but it would be very typical for us to drop points today, with Spurs slipping up.

This is a typical game where the likes of Hudson-Odoi, Ruben and Emerson have given us another positive dimension as the season has gone on. One is out injured and the other two are not playing. Today's starting eleven does not feel me with hope at all.

Awful from us. 

Slow. Lethargic. Zero movement. Whenever we do get a counter, we slow it down in the final third. I honestly think Luiz and Andreas lost everything in the air. I've defended Higuain, but he's a waste. No movement what so ever. 

All Watford that first half. 

Luiz has run his course with me, I thought he was mostly class for us before in his first spell and in Conte's first season, a player I always defended. This season he hasn't been up to his previous standards with us. Getting fed up with those long passes he attempts, about 1 come off in 50, same with his free kicks. 

We're getting bullied especially at the back and the game's gone how I thought it would. Watford look like the team playing for third place and we've got too many passengers in the team as usual. We will do very well to get the three points today.

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Has there been a worse January signing than Higuaín, ever?

Don't you get bored of trolling?, there are way more enjoyable hobbies you know.

Great win and lovely goal by Gonzalo.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived