• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eurovision 2017; Portugal Win!

football forum

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

They should stream the after party live so we can watch those two sex pests get knocked back by every lass and end up waking up next to that fat croatian bloke who pretended to be two people 

This will be the footage

1 minute ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Well boys it's been a pleasure sharing Eurovision with you 

Likewise my ginger friend. If I were in Tyneside I'd take you out for a drink.

Pleasure doing it with you all.

It seems Salvador Sobral has a bit of a story to tell with his health.  Looks to be a really top bloke too...  You can just tell.  Great the way he acted when he won it in everything he done from body language to what he said.  Nice!

Just now, Cannabis said:

Is the Eurovision actually taken seriously? I mean, I know everyone in Portugal will be happy but is this considered a big achievement? I always thought that it was just one big piss-up/mess around.

Well, in the UK maybe, but some countries take it quite seriously. I have a Swedish friend who told me that the streets are empty in Sweden when Eurovision is on. Like 90% of the population watches it. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Is the Eurovision actually taken seriously? I mean, I know everyone in Portugal will be happy but is this considered a big achievement? I always thought that it was just one big piss-up/mess around.

No one cares but since we won it we'll pretend we do for a week.

1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Well, in the UK maybe, but some countries take it quite seriously. I have a Swedish friend who told me that the streets are empty in Sweden when Eurovision is on. Like 90% of the population watches it. 

Thats because they dont really have a chance to win anything else.

16 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It seems Salvador Sobral has a bit of a story to tell with his health.  Looks to be a really top bloke too...  You can just tell.  Great the way he acted when he won it in everything he done from body language to what he said.  Nice!

Shame he got upstaged by his sister in the final act :8_laughing:

Just now, Machado said:

Shame he got upstaged by his sister in the final act :8_laughing:

She had a great voice too actually.  They could've done a duet easily.  Although the amount of time you're given to finish your song in this contest doesn't let you add substance to that type of song with two people doing their own lines.

Archived