• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Rab

Rangers vs Celtic - 1st September, 2019

Recommended Posts

Kick off at 12:00

Rangers.png vs Celtic.png

Last 5 Matches

Rangers 2 - 0 Celtic

Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers

Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic

Celtic 1  - 0 Rangers

Celtic 5  - 0 Rangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love how you can still put a tackle in in this derby. If this was the Premier League you'd have seen a flurry of yellows by now and probably a red.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How was McGregor not booked for diving there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always next year etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rab said:

There's always next year etc

Hopefully, and not saying again next year "There's always next year", the Hoops will go 9 in a row again equal with the Gers 9 in a row this year if they win the tile, if they win next year then it will be 10 in a row...gulp :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

What a dumb cunt thug Jones was at the end there

What's your views on Callum McGregor's challenge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the brief highlights on BBC of the game.

How has Callum McGregor not seen red in the game? The first challenge is cynical and reckless. Yellow card in this kind of feisty game. Then I see he didn't even get booked for the dive?! How has the ref let that one go unpunished?

I don't get how McGregor doesn't even get carded for his tackle yet Jones gets a straight red?

Ntcham probably fortunate to get away unpunished for the push on Arfield's neck/face. Thought hands to that area of an opponent was totally illegal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rab said:

What's your views on Callum McGregor's challenge?

 

It was shit. Certainly deserved a card. But Jones was worse as he was clearly simply out for blood. Can end a career like that and to do it intentionally...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

 

It was shit. Certainly deserved a card. But Jones was worse as he was clearly simply out for blood. Can end a career like that and to do it intentionally...

All I read from this is that you prefer Celtic to Rangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just watched the brief highlights on BBC of the game.

How has Callum McGregor not seen red in the game? The first challenge is cynical and reckless. Yellow card in this kind of feisty game. Then I see he didn't even get booked for the dive?! How has the ref let that one go unpunished?

I don't get how McGregor doesn't even get carded for his tackle yet Jones gets a straight red?

Ntcham probably fortunate to get away unpunished for the push on Arfield's neck/face. Thought hands to that area of an opponent was totally illegal?

Welcome to referees in Scotland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rab said:

All I read from this is that you prefer Celtic to Rangers.

It's a fight I have no dog in I promise you. Your player is a slightly bigger cunt than Celtics player. Get over it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's a fight I have no dog in I promise you. Your player is a slightly bigger cunt than Celtics player. Get over it.

Oh I honestly don't care because we still lost the game before the challenge even happened.

Although it's pretty easy to see from a neutrals point of view that either both are reds or neither of them are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should have been 4 reds in total. McGregor/Jones were definite, Ntcham was hands to the face and Jack could have easily seen red for the studs up challenge as well. Referee was inconsistent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The refereeing in Scotland is awful in every game. Really ruins the enjoyment of it.

Either the game doesn't flow or it flows too much to the point someone gets killed. There is no middle ground.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rab said:

The refereeing in Scotland is awful in every game. Really ruins the enjoyment of it.

Either the game doesn't flow or it flows too much to the point someone gets killed. There is no middle ground.

Have you seen the Referee documentary on BT? It was really good.

 

https://www.2025creativegroup.com/portfolio/ref-stories-weekend-documentary/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement