• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Germany 2-4 Netherlands - Friday 6th September, 2019

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/09/2019 at 17:20, Panna King said:

We have a few injuries to some key players, Van de Beek is injured, de Vrij and Bergwijn.   Donny Malen and Justin Kluivert have been called up the senior side.

How do you think you’ll fair v Germany?

46 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Well if we can stay solid at the back and depends how Frenkie de Jong plays as well, he will need to dominate in midfield, I think we could get a draw or maybe win.

Certainly you guys have a good chance to win. Probably won't be watching and if I would probably root for the Netherlands to win anyway.

On 05/09/2019 at 11:25, Panna King said:

Well if we can stay solid at the back and depends how Frenkie de Jong plays as well, he will need to dominate in midfield, I think we could get a draw or maybe win.

Be very surprised if you won this game

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

He should of been sacked after the World Cup debacle.

Definitely. He never had the capability of being Germany's manager. We won the title in 2014 despite him, not because of him. With the talent at his disposal, he would have won silverware way before that. 

Now it's time to go. Losing against the cheeseheads 2:4 on home soil is unacceptable. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Definitely. He never had the capability of being Germany's manager. We won the title in 2014 despite him, not because of him. With the talent at his disposal, he would have won silverware way before that. 

Now it's time to go. Losing against the cheeseheads 2:4 on home soil is unacceptable. 

I 100% agree, it was the talent available to him that won him the 2014 World Cup. His tactics and plan B's leave a lot to be desired.

2-4 indeed to the Netherlands, perhaps this will be a blessing in disguise for the German national team as they bid auf Wiedersehen to Joachim.

Surely he will go after this result.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Surely he will go after this result.

One can only dream... xD 

Normally hate to see Germany lose. If it means the end of Löw though then I welcome it. Well done Netherlands!

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

One can only dream... xD 

Normally hate to see Germany lose. If it means the end of Löw though then I welcome it. Well done Netherlands!

I agree, better to lose now, then qualify and then just have a similar repeat of the last World Cup performance. The Netherlands played very smart and with plenty of determination, so we can't take anything away from their young team. As you said, well done to them!

11 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Very pleased how we dominated the game but I have to say the referee was awful how on earth did he give that penalty when Schulz hand balled it first!  why are they not using VAR for these games.  

How'd our LFC Dutch lads do?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived