talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

10 hours ago, Toinho said:

Bairstow with a century at the close of play. England not that far behind now really, Wood’s dismissal was a bit lucky perhaps - excellent review, tbh he was smacking the worlds best bowler all of the park for a bit there haha.

Well done to Bairstow though, big ginger lad, bit like @Honey Honey I’d imagine. 

I didn’t realise how much of a unit he was till his tits were bouncing up and down when he busted his finger.

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

His shape was the cause of his little tiff with some Aussie fans at tea I think it was. I believe they got kicked out. 

For me it was the bloke that said something to Stoke to warrant a fucking stare of death. Stokesy looked like he was gonna jump the barricade and smack him over the head with the helmet.

Smashing England was clicked over from joyous to irritating. I just feel embarrassed, how can their be any fun gloating over a team this bad? The Ashes should be a tight affair, also a toeing the line winning and losing

Also looks like Marnus has a bit of a bunny with Wood

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The commentary box of Hussey, Waugh and Julian, all conspiring to drop Khawaja. 

The only thing wrong with Khawaja is his age, but even so he could probably play for five more years

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Hussy only started around that age. Usman looks to be in his prime. 

Sounds good. Ussie looks slick out there

34 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Another hundred for the bloke who surely keeps his place now…but for whom?

Head will come back in, it’s got to be Harris out…

And surely we will declare very very soon. 

has to be harris, head’s ton and a half at the gabba has to bring him a lot of goodwill

11 hours ago, Toinho said:

The only reason I ask, is because these selectors are confusing 😂

Well you’d think it is different now given that Cummins is the skip. I forgot what it is like having a competent and likeable captain.

And as per usual, the "Goat" nowhere to be found to close out a game on day 5. 

Adelaide vs SA, Faf bats 400 balls, draws the match, keeps the series 0-0, then South Aftrica frog stomp Australia at the wacca. 
Headingly, Stokes tears the house down, lyon can't even complete a regulation run out and England win the game, end up drawing the series. 
Sydney and Gabba vs India last season. The draw, then win for india turn the series around to a 2-1 win. 
Now he costs Australia the clean sweep. 

These are just the ones that matter off the top of my head. I'm sure there are a few Australia have won where Lyon had 2fer or worse on day 5. 

4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

And as per usual, the "Goat" nowhere to be found to close out a game on day 5. 

Adelaide vs SA, Faf bats 400 balls, draws the match, keeps the series 0-0, then South Aftrica frog stomp Australia at the wacca. 
Headingly, Stokes tears the house down, lyon can't even complete a regulation run out and England win the game, end up drawing the series. 
Sydney and Gabba vs India last season. The draw, then win for india turn the series around to a 2-1 win. 
Now he costs Australia the clean sweep. 

These are just the ones that matter off the top of my head. I'm sure there are a few Australia have won where Lyon had 2fer or worse on day 5. 

WACA* xxx 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Absolutley nutty that Smith has an average 10 higher than the other three these days. I think Root’s plummeted this series.

Roots was only so high because he actually started scoring consistent centuries rather than a dozen 60s-80s. 

Tin Tins average is dropping however, regressing towards the mean. He'll probably retire with a 53-56 average, like Tendulkar or Kallis. 

10 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Roots was only so high because he actually started scoring consistent centuries rather than a dozen 60s-80s. 

Tin Tins average is dropping however, regressing towards the mean. He'll probably retire with a 53-56 average, like Tendulkar or Kallis. 

Yeah it is  shame but it happens to everyone. I would love to see one or two years where he hits peak form again, just for old times sake. He remonds me of messi, bit a weird cunt but very good at what he does, probably autistic

Shame that Marnus has been struggling wince he hit 1#, think maybe the pressure of performing has got to him, probably feels lile he has to score a ton a game and overdoes the aggressive shots