• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brian's Player Graph's - Requests Open

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Spike said:

Mane is an impressive player. You should do one for a player like Rashford that gets a lot of penalties.

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Rouwen Hennings! 

I'll get both of these later today (or tomorrow).

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Rouwen Hennings! 

Here it is for Rouwen Hennings.

I did the same trick for an accurate representation that I did with Mane. The max stat is whoever leads in the league, and the minimum stat is whoever is in 30th. Comparing to players that have more than 1000 minutes and forwards only.

Seems a decent player for Dusseldorf.

7d8a676e7cbc8bfd1b38247cd8af245f.png

@Spike here it is.

Kind of a difficult one to make, but I think I got it right. Marcus Rashford is mostly a number player. His dribbling isn't great and his crossing comes in low quantities but he is high up on the assists and goal categories.

666caa1013a72116254fb07fb7c35905.png

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Can you do comparison ones? So layered on top of each other? If so, how many players? 

Good question. Be nice to see how team dynamics all work towards a more spread out graph and if not you could easily say "yep that team is bad in this part of the pitch because they lack XYZ"

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Good question. Be nice to see how team dynamics all work towards a more spread out graph and if not you could easily say "yep that team is bad in this part of the pitch because they lack XYZ"

Yeah or specific players in certain positions. Mainly for us, as Leicester fans, there's regular debate about who should start on the wing - Barnes or Gray for example. 

Very wary though that this is purely stats based. May not take in to account their influence on the game away from the ball or impact on a good attacking move etc... 

25 minutes ago, Stan said:

Can you do comparison ones? So layered on top of each other? If so, how many players? 

Not really something I've experimented with - but at worst I can try to merge the images into one manually or have them side by side.

Archived