talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 1st February, 2020

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

That second Brighton goal was hilarious. What were West Ham thinking. Also, Caballero in goal for Chelsea xD

Made me laugh seeing him run like you would on FIFA or PES when you got bored and brought the keeper out just for a laugh xD

Headless chicken came to mind. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Shocking performance from us, very fortunate to come away with the point and that's one Norwich might look back on at the end of the season.

I have genuinely got no idea how we are sat on 31 points. We are so poor, but tough to beat and that can carry you a long way in the bottom half, not many good teams about.

This is the most bizarre and baffling season I've ever seen. The smoke detector is going off but we can't actually find the fire.

29 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

This is the most bizarre and baffling season I've ever seen. The smoke detector is going off but we can't actually find the fire.

Completely agree.

Sat in 10th as it stands - absolute madness that. A game away from our best cup run for god knows how long too xD

17 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Ahh, great this

It was heartwarming to see. I think most LFC fans liked Danny but it's great when you see that in the players too.

Very useful asset for us but he wanted more football and it's great to see him doing that and having such a good year too at Southampton. 

Watching the highlights earlier and I think the Ings incident is a penalty (without the beergoggles onxD). One of them though where the two decisions even themselves out and you're looking at a different game if Liverpool get the one in the first half.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Stan said:

Yeah West Ham are fucked. This was a winnable game for them but you can tell the mentality of the side when they lose a 2 goal lead and can't win at home after scoring 3 goals. They're probably mentally shot all round. Bowen will be back in the Championship next season. 

He won't because he's apparently somehow managed to get a buy out clause in his contract if they go down. That is quite damning for a new signing from Hull.

• Subscriber

Little bit sick at my bet yesterday. I had a free fiver on a big Premier League acca.

Leicester v Chelsea draw - won

Bournemouth v Aston Villa BTTS - won

West Ham v Brighton home win - won (early payout from going 2-0 up)

Crystal Palace v Sheff Utd under 2.5 goals - won

Liverpool v Southampton Salah to score - won

Watford v Everton draw - lost

Newcastle v Norwich away win - lost

With 5 minutes left I could've taken about £200 but only needed a Norwich goal for £2,000 off a fiver. Looking at the way that game went I think it was a blessing really I'd have been devastated with Everton's goal otherwise.

• Administrator

How did Baldock avoid a red card? Already booked then puts a late challenge in on Schlupp which I imagine would have almost always garnered a yellow anyway. Odd decision from the ref. 

Archived