talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020

football forum

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burki making a couple of vital saves there, but Bayern are looking the more dangerous side now. Dortmund will hope that Sancho can provide some magic, with him having just come on for the 2nd half.

• Administrator

That's quite an incriminating picture if you only look at that still. 

He's not even looking at the ball when Haaland shoots and is already falling. He's used his arm to break his fall and has no idea where Haaland will shoot :what:

Just now, Stan said:

He's not even looking at the ball when Haaland shoots and is already falling. He's used his arm to break his fall and has no idea where Haaland will shoot :what:

He turned though when falling, with his arms out. Just because he turned at the last second, doesn't necessarily mean that he had no idea of where the trajectory of the ball was going.

Just now, nudge said:

That was a blatant penalty for me. Can't understand why it wasn't even reviewed. Ridiculous.

I have to agree. It should have at least been reviewed. This is arguably the biggest game of the season and several other teams have a serious interest in the result of this game.

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Stan said:

He used the arm to break his fall but that happened before the shot. When Haaland shoots Boateng lifts the same arm and uses it to increase the size of his body and actively moves it towards the ball. That's how I see it anyway...

3yqlbqwt.gif

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

I find the moving image even more incriminating. 

Just now, nudge said:

He used the arm to break his fall but that happened before the shot. When Haaland shoots Boateng lifts the same arm and uses it to increase the size of his body and actively moves it towards the ball. That's how I see it anyway...

3yqlbqwt.gif

Yes, it's a clear penalty for me. He sticks his arm out and just turns his head at the last second. It looks like a penalty to me. I think that almost everyone except for Bayern fans is hoping for a Dortmund equaliser.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, it's a clear penalty for me. He sticks his arm out and just turns his head at the last second. It looks like a penalty to me. I think that almost everyone except for Bayern fans is hoping for a Dortmund equaliser.

No worries, DFB will apologise after the match and say it was a mistake xD 

Awful that it wasn’t a pen, but Dortmund have been useless in possession. Plenty of the ball around the box but done nothing with it. Disappointing, deserve to lose their shot at the title on this showing. 

11 minutes ago, Rick said:

Awful that it wasn’t a pen, but Dortmund have been useless in possession. Plenty of the ball around the box but done nothing with it. Disappointing, deserve to lose their shot at the title on this showing. 

Really? I don’t think either side showed much

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

My turn to cry will start in 9 minutes xD 

Looks like Plea, Thuram and Stindl will be causing the Werder defence all kinds of problems this evening. But I still think that it's Werder's midfield is their weakest position. I am not a big fan of Gross and I think he will be out of his depth once again here.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Looks like Plea, Thuram and Stindl will be causing the Werder defence all kinds of problems this evening. But I still think that it's Werder's midfield is their weakest position. I am not a big fan of Gross and I think he will be out of his depth once again here.

Just wait and see how Gross scores the winning goal in the last minute of the match! 

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived