• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2020/21

football forum

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stan said:

@Lucas I think you might still beat me by virtue of how many Man City players you have, but thank you for putting Aubameyang 3rd on your bench this week :D 

I dont know what it is but when I play you, you have someone random go big like Gundogan did. That Auba hat trick hurt me in several ways, perhaps I should have considered we'd give them chances but it is what it is.

As you said, there is still a bit of life left yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Surprised you've not picked Foden for your squad @Lucas in the title decider :o 

I thought he'd be rested for the 2nd leg v Dortmund. Didn't fancy a 1ptr if he came on.

Its a tricky week for me because i didnt want to lose my City defenders so i'm kinda forced to play them but i think we'll score.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I thought he'd be rested for the 2nd leg v Dortmund. Didn't fancy a 1ptr if he came on.

Its a tricky week for me because i didnt want to lose my City defenders so i'm kinda forced to play them but i think we'll score.

As long as it's not Bamford scoring I don't mind...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

As if the actual games on the final day of the season might be tense enough, I have to deal with this on the last game-week! I'll have no nails left.

image.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

The season is drawing to a close and I'm already looking to better luck next season, I'll be hosting another as I have the last few seasons (*cough* Stan) with prizes to be won. 

Speaking of which, those in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last place, I need your addresses for your prizes. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The Man U postponement looked to have ended me but we live to fight another day.

@Pyfish has rescued his season recently. Picked up a lot of points and thrashed me. Even if Man Utd and Liverpool played he'd have still beaten me.

I need someone else to beat you!

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Bale, Son and Auba dragging me out the mud.

The Man U postponement looked to have ended me but we live to fight another day.

I was rueing my decision to drop Bale, but when I looked at your points tally even without Bale, you'd still have beaten me. Barring a Lingard and Perreira set of hat-tricks, it's another defeat. I literally cannot string two wins together. In all honesty, I got it wrong this season on so many levels. Dropping players too quickly, trying to build a balanced squad when the advice from the best players across other sites is "Focus on either a good defence or good attack, goals and clean sheets win leagues, not midfield assists". 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Batard said:

trying to build a balanced squad when the advice from the best players across other sites is "Focus on either a good defence or good attack, goals and clean sheets win leagues, not midfield assists". 

To be fair, this season has been a minefield for goals so defences were almost always going to suffer. Had to get more fortune than strategy to do well this season. Most defenders won't have got many clean sheets this season but they might have chipped in with some goals...

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked

Archived