talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Third Round Matches

football forum

6 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I believe Tosun was involved in some dodgy salute/gesture when he celebrated a goal on international duty a couple of years ago as well so I don't have much trouble believing that he's done it again here.

It was the same symbol - my wife’s Armenian so she’s pretty disgusted that yet another Turkish athlete has done this shit in public again, although not surprised tbh

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I just meant the FA won’t care because Karen in Romford wasn’t offended.

While this is true, I think this is arguably worse than “normal” racism/bigotry.

I’ll explain because that sentence sounds fucking stupid when you read it out loud.

But the Grey Wolves are a group that is pro-Genocide... to more than one group of people. But they think that Turks should be allowed to kill off the Kurds and Armenians so there aren’t any left in the world.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does the “Wayne Hennessey” defense... but this would be very very similar to a German player scoring a goal and then making a Nazi salute.

He deserves a very long ban. This shit has no place in football, regardless of any of the reprehensible views of any football player of any club.

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Some shot that. 

From a trainee plumber. Seriously I dont know why they need to say that it's so patronising 

This year ends in one stuff is bollocks, too. Do we just not acknowledge years that end in one when Tottenham don’t win anything because it doesn’t suit the narrative, because it’s been thirty years since they’ve won something in a year ending in one and it’s a bit silly to be mentioning that again and again. 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Absolutely horrendous. As much as I love the FA Cup, how much these TV companies patronise non-league clubs is disgraceful. 

Yeah I agree. Acknowledging the difference in quality is fine but there is no need say things like that 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived