football forum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Mpache said:

Derby are a bit shit aren't they?

It was their u23/u18 squad that played. 

I'm guessing you've looked at the divisions they play in and made your assessment on that :what:

Just now, Stan said:

It was their u23/u18 squad that played. 

I'm guessing you've looked at the divisions they play in and made your assessment on that :what:

Partially, I won't lie. However I am aware of how poor they've been doing in the championship.

My friend on one of my podcast's is a big Derby County fan, and I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them, ever since Bobby Zamora anyways!

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Danny said:

@Dr. Gonzo your man just finished off a nice move with a decent turn too

Nice goal. Like the quick passing and movement off the ball just before he gets to the box.

Marine FC vs Spurs, that is what the FA cup is all about.

There was a fella on the news for Marine FC yesterday who was doing the bins. He plays for Marine and does the bins as a profession and now has the chance to come up against one of the top sides in England, with players like Kane and Son and Mourinho as manager. It'd be great to see them win too, it's what these type of competitions are all about.

• Administrator

Hate keepers that do that. Henderson just jumped up in the air, knee first, head-height and has injured one of his own players. Not to mention probably fouled the Watford player in the process.

Keepers get far too much protection. Which is ironic because referees are constantly telling referees to 'protect their players' :dunno:

So apparently Cenk Tosun celebrated with what is a Grey Wolves hand sign, apparently a Turkish far right organisation that has been behind attacks on Armenians and Kurds. Interested to see how the FA react, to a lot of people it’s no different than heiling Hitler in terms of disrespect 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Danny said:

So apparently Cenk Tosun celebrated with what is a Grey Wolves hand sign, apparently a Turkish far right organisation that has been behind attacks on Armenians and Kurds. Interested to see how the FA react, to a lot of people it’s no different than heiling Hitler in terms of disrespect 

I honestly know nothing about any of this, but the club have said that they spoke to him and he denies it.

If that's what he's done then all the more reason to get him out the club asap.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived