talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 2-0 West Brom - Sunday 7th February, 2021

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.00

Live on BT Sport

e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg      VS     1200px-West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png

Recent Form
Tottenham - LLLWW
West Brom - LDLLW

Last 3 Meetings
08/11/2020 - West Brom 0-1 Tottenham
05/05/2018 - West Brom 1-0 Tottenham
25/11/2017 - Tottenham 1-1 West Brom

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Mourinho can be tiresome with his comments sometimes but his facial expressions are brilliant. Moment there where he gave some instructions to his defenders, then turned away rolling his eyes in disgust as if to say 'come on lads, it's obvious you should be doing this!' xD

On 05/02/2021 at 15:25, Storts said:

Hope we do

16 hours ago, Storts said:

This has the potential to be the worst game in premier league history 

15 hours ago, Storts said:

Football is shit, lockdown is shit. No release 

5 minutes ago, Storts said:

We won. Shame

How could Spurs not win with supporters like @Storts?xD

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Funny, in a sad kind of way.:coffee:

It’s not even a joke. There isn’t a person on this forum that loves their club, or supports them more than I do. That’s followed their club home and away and across Europe for two decades. It’s why this is all so depressing when we have a manager sucking the life out of a club and a chairman that consistently gets the big footballing decisions wrong. Today was the bare minimum - we played a team who play similar miserable football but just have far inferior players. And if it keeps Mourinho here for longer it’s not worth it 

7 minutes ago, Storts said:

It’s not even a joke. There isn’t a person on this forum that loves their club, or supports them more than I do. That’s followed their club home and away and across Europe for two decades. It’s why this is all so depressing when we have a manager sucking the life out of a club and a chairman that consistently gets the big footballing decisions wrong. Today was the bare minimum - we played a team who play similar miserable football but just have far inferior players. And if it keeps Mourinho here for longer it’s not worth it 

I guess we are lucky in that regard, in all the years I've supported Liverpool I've been fortunate enough to agree with the direction the managers have guided us. The one mini blip being Hodgson. 

I guess our worst time was Hicks & Gillette but even then I couldn't even consider wanting us to lose in some barmy idea that it would speed up their exit.

I just don't get your continuous moaning though, yes Mourinho is a buffoon that plays an awful brand of football, Pulis with a bigger budget, but you knew that when you hired the man, surely nothing has come as a surprise?

Just now, Scouse_Mouse said:

I just don't get your continuous moaning though, yes Mourinho is a buffoon that plays an awful brand of football, Pulis with a bigger budget, but you knew that when you hired the man, surely nothing has come as a surprise?

@Storts didn’t hire him. I’d be equally disheartened as he is with Mourinho as manager. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I guess we are lucky in that regard, in all the years I've supported Liverpool I've been fortunate enough to agree with the direction the managers have guided us. The one mini blip being Hodgson. 

I guess our worst time was Hicks & Gillette but even then I couldn't even consider wanting us to lose in some barmy idea that it would speed up their exit.

We’ve had some absolutely awful managers over the years and played some awful football but this is different. The infrastructure is in place, the players are there for the right manager 

I don’t get your last point at all, I didn’t hire him, I didn’t want him, I understood the logic from Levy but it’s not something I enjoy. Even when you win it’s a real chore, and the sooner he goes the better. Any sort of pressure we can put on as fans to make that happen the better. 

24 minutes ago, Rick said:

@Storts didn’t hire him. I’d be equally disheartened as he is with Mourinho as manager. 

I would too. I just don't agree that wanting my club to lose is acceptable.

Even with Hodgson I couldn't bring myself to hope we lose in some notion that it would expedite his departure.

It's been discussed ad naseum over the years, even the year Blackburn were going for the title some of our supporters wanted us to lose to them so manu wouldn't win the title. I just couldn't do it myself, I couldn't give a toss about anyone else other than LFC.

21 minutes ago, Storts said:

We’ve had some absolutely awful managers over the years and played some awful football but this is different. The infrastructure is in place, the players are there for the right manager 

Fair enough, I didn't know if your "I want us to lose" stance was because of Mourinho or if it was your default opinion for previous managers too? Either way I don't really get it?

22 minutes ago, Storts said:

I don’t get your last point at all, I didn’t hire him, I didn’t want him, I understood the logic from Levy but it’s not something I enjoy. Even when you win it’s a real chore, and the sooner he goes the better. Any sort of pressure we can put on as fans to make that happen the better. 

I wasn't really talking about you per se, you might have been upset when they sacked Poch and signed him? I just remember plenty of Spurs supporters quite happy when he got the job, now they are pissed off because of his dull style. Just saying that they knew right off the bat what they were getting.

Archived