talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 2-1 Tottenham - Sunday 21st February, 2021

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png      VS     e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg

Recent Form
West Ham - WLDWL
Tottenham - WLLWL

Last 3 Meetings
18/10/2020 - Tottenham 3-3 West Ham
23/06/2020 - Tottenham 2-0 West Ham
23/11/2019 - West Ham 2-3 Tottenham

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Moyes is doing an incredible job at West Ham and Spurs need to get rid of Mourinho as soon as they can. This experiment of the owner is ruining, has possibly already ruined what should have been the peak of this squad's powers.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Moyes is doing an incredible job at West Ham and Spurs need to get rid of Mourinho as soon as they can. This experiment of the owner is ruining, has possibly already ruined what should have been the peak of this squad's powers.

They look so much of a more organised unit. And they're not all talk any more, unlike previous seasons. Moyes has got them performing consistently. A lot of fans saying we'll see where they are after the next few games they have but even if they don't win them, they're still going to be around the top 6. 

They do play better with Antonio in as a focal point but getting Lingard in has taken some reliability/responsibilities off his shoulders. Lingard looks like a new player in this set up. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

They look so much of a more organised unit. And they're not all talk any more, unlike previous seasons. Moyes has got them performing consistently. A lot of fans saying we'll see where they are after the next few games they have but even if they don't win them, they're still going to be around the top 6. 

They do play better with Antonio in as a focal point but getting Lingard in has taken some reliability/responsibilities off his shoulders. Lingard looks like a new player in this set up. 

I'm hoping they fall away a bit because they're one of the teams we need to finish ahead of to get into Europe.

I do think Moyes isn't getting the credit he deserves from some quarters though. Since he left Everton, he's been a laughing stock for the best part of a decade. People seem to think they'll look silly for calling a spade a spade for all of that time and then suddenly praising him for the job he's doing at West Ham. It's early days for Lingard but a lot of us will have to consume some humble pie on that one as well if he carries on how he's started.

• Administrator

What happened to the rule about stopping players from waving imaginary cards in officials faces? Reguilon just did it to the assistant. Thought it wasn't allowed. 

• Subscriber

Hate the manager, hate his team selection, hate his subs. Want him gone.

But how have we not won that game today. And not only that, how have we lost it. So so frustrating, abysmal in both boxes. Dominated the ball, created chance after chance and can’t put them away. Give up such sloppy goals with awful defending. The sooner this season is over the better. And the sooner he is out the club the better.

19 minutes ago, Michael said:

Sabitzer has just scored from a superb long range effort for RB Leipzig. His shot dipped and swerved into the net from miles out, that was a great goal by the Austrian international.

Hertha Berlin 0-1 RB Leipzig

Cheers for the update. Don't know what it has to do with the West Ham vs. Spurs game mind. :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Cheers for the update. Don't know what it has to do with the West Ham vs. Spurs game mind. :ph34r:

Shoot, my bad. I keep switching from thread to thread to watch updates, my mistake. I will delete the comment. ;)

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

We have been heavily linked with Sabitzer to be fair 

Yeah, he'd be a good signing for you as well. I have to admit, I am struggling with a strong hangover today. :hh::/ I think I need to drink some more c :coffee:.ffee.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived