talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham - Sunday 7th March, 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, Cazza said:

I feel they should keep him, show a bit of faith and give him the summer and up to Christmas  next season.

every club in world football would take klopp in a heart beat if they could. the man buys players that no one wants and turns them into champions. he plays football that is a joy to watch. he dont sit back and hope for a draw he will always give it all for a win. the fully fit liverpool team he built was the best team in world football but the squad was not close to the quality of other teams. that didnt matter when the team was fit but injury after injury took its toll on the team. start next season with a fit squad and the fans back and liverpool will be back to being one of the best teams in the world imo. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

every club in world football would take klopp in a heart beat if they could. the man buys players that no one wants and turns them into champions. he plays football that is a joy to watch. he dont sit back and hope for a draw he will always give it all for a win. the fully fit liverpool team he built was the best team in world football but the squad was not close to the quality of other teams. that didnt matter when the team was fit but injury after injury took its toll on the team. start next season with a fit squad and the fans back and liverpool will be back to being one of the best teams in the world imo. 

Yeah man, no one wanted VVD, Alisson, Wijnaldum or Salah. 

And he's turned Minamino, Tsimikas and Karius into absolute champions all right. 

47 minutes ago, Devil said:

At what point does Klopp potentially lose his job? 

Getting silly now these results. 

Not many managers have accomplished what Jurgen has in five years.

I often wonder whether those manu fans who speculate whether Klopp should be fired were calling for Ferguson's head after  his first five years in charge?

19 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Yeah man, no one wanted VVD, Alisson, Wijnaldum or Salah. 

And he's turned Minamino, Tsimikas and Karius into absolute champions all right. 

seriously who wanted gini and salah. who wanted robertson. did the big spanish clubs go for mane. who wanted firmino. 

9 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Not many managers have accomplished what Jurgen has in five years.

I often wonder whether those manu fans who speculate whether Klopp should be fired were calling for Ferguson's head after  his first five years in charge?

Well I was about 8 years of age mate so can't comment. 

I'd also say football has changed as have the owners they are more reactive now. 

I'd be surprised if he lost his job but if he loses against Wolves and goes out of the Champions league. 

You never know if he will walk away himself. 

41 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

One of the stupidest things I've heard, but OK.

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

One of the stupidest things I've heard, but OK.

really. did the big clubs like bayern barca madrid and juve have any interest in mane. robertson. salah. gini. matip. ox. shaqiri. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

really. did the big clubs like bayern barca madrid and juve have any interest in mane. robertson. salah. gini. matip. ox. shaqiri. 

Did they have interest in Salah (in unbelievable form at Roma). Alisson, VVD, Thiago. That's right, they did - you're making out as if Klopp has signed from the Northampton Town academy ffs.

Ox & Shaqiri have hardly featured under Klopp too, so poor examples. Might aswell through Minamino and Tsimikas into the mix if you want to use that angle.

20 minutes ago, Devil said:

Well I was about 8 years of age mate so can't comment. 

I'd also say football has changed as have the owners they are more reactive now. 

I'd be surprised if he lost his job but if he loses against Wolves and goes out of the Champions league. 

You never know if he will walk away himself. 

But even those not old enough to remember would know what I mean, Ferguson is probably the best example of a great manager who would never have got the chance if he'd been held to the same scrutiny that managers today are held.

Football hasn't changed in that regard mate, there are just more knee jerkers today that think you can go from a manager of European and Premier champion to someone who doesn't know what they are doing in a matter of months.

3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Did they have interest in Salah (in unbelievable form at Roma). Alisson, VVD, Thiago. That's right, they did - you're making out as if Klopp has signed from the Northampton Town academy ffs.

Ox & Shaqiri have hardly featured under Klopp too, so poor examples. Might aswell through Minamino and Tsimikas into the mix if you want to use that angle.

but they did win the 4 trophies under klopp. also if the big clubs were after salah and mane how did we get the both of them for £50mil. did real madrid put in a better offer than £8mil for robertson. everyone took the piss when klopp signed gini for £25mil. 

7 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

He obviously didn't word it correctly but anyone can see that Klopp has been as shrewd as anyone in his transfer dealings and a lot more successful than most.

I'm not saying that every one of his buys have turned out as hoped but he certainly hasn't bought any more duds than any other top successful manager.

10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but they did win the 4 trophies under klopp. also if the big clubs were after salah and mane how did we get the both of them for £50mil. did real madrid put in a better offer than £8mil for robertson. everyone took the piss when klopp signed gini for £25mil. 

Ah right, so if Liverpool bid more or sign someone that other clubs didn't then it means that they weren't interested? Gotcha. 

Can't wait to see if you sign Mbappe then, I suppose nobody would fancy him either. As I said (and this is the last I'll say on the matter) your POV is probably the stupidest statement I've heard. Verging on insanity.

17 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Ah right, so if Liverpool bid more or sign someone that other clubs didn't then it means that they weren't interested? Gotcha. 

Can't wait to see if you sign Mbappe then, I suppose nobody would fancy him either. As I said (and this is the last I'll say on the matter) your POV is probably the stupidest statement I've heard. Verging on insanity.

yeah because madrid was thinking should we sign roberson or mbappe. i think even a twat like you can see that mbappe is a top player. but tell me if you saw robertson at hull and thought thats the next best left back in the world. 

2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

seriously who wanted gini and salah. who wanted robertson. did the big spanish clubs go for mane. who wanted firmino. 

Firminho pre dates klopp. And you're right. Who wants Firminho xD

Salah was being looked at by plenty, thats why he cost so much. Robertson and Gini were rated highly by plenty of EPL clubs 

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Salah was being looked at by plenty, thats why he cost so much. Robertson and Gini were rated highly by plenty of EPL clubs 

well salah has been one of the top scorers in europe for the last 3 years so for £30mil they never looked that hard did they. and yes you are right who wants firmino. but i will bet right now that your club would like to have won the cups that firmino has won dont you think :D

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

well salah has been one of the top scorers in europe for the last 3 years so for £30mil they never looked that hard did they. and yes you are right who wants firmino. but i will bet right now that your club would like to have won the cups that firmino has won dont you think :D

Would be a bit hard considering we play in a different league. And, bonus round, we've won the domestic league the same amount of times as you lot have this century. And twice in my lifetime which is something you can't say. 

Your argument has skewed from "Outcasts into champions" into "well, Salah came at a reasonable price I guess" and then a bit of weird dick measuring. 

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Would be a bit hard considering we play in a different league. And, bonus round, we've won the domestic league the same amount of times as you lot have this century. And twice in my lifetime which is something you can't say. 

Your argument has skewed from "Outcasts into champions" into "well, Salah came at a reasonable price I guess" and then a bit of weird dick measuring. 

are you saying your piss ass club is on par with liverpool. and i am 46 years old and in that time we have won the title more than twice little buddy. we have also won the UCL 6 times how many times have you won it. not sure just asking. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

are you saying your piss ass club is on par with liverpool. and i am 46 years old and in that time we have won the title more than twice little buddy. we have also won the UCL 6 times how many times have you won it. not sure just asking. 

All clubs are on par with each other. There's nothing any more special about one club than another. A Carlyle fan will love Carlyle and never abandon them to watch Real Madrid for instance. 
Honors are cool, and to be striven for to provide direction to the sport. But you think winning the champions league somehow makes you superior? That others should bow down to your self perceived magnificence? 

5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

All clubs are on par with each other. There's nothing any more special about one club than another. A Carlyle fan will love Carlyle and never abandon them to watch Real Madrid for instance. 
Honors are cool, and to be striven for to provide direction to the sport. But you think winning the champions league somehow makes you superior? That others should bow down to your self perceived magnificence? 

I’m (obviously) a Liverpool - but that’s spot on

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

all i said is mane and salah were cheep as chips and liverpool piss on your club all day long. you have to respect the 6 times champions of europe. and yes you should bow down to our magnificence.  happy days :D

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m (obviously) a Liverpool - but that’s spot on

And you should apologize to no one for being a Liverpool fan, through thick or thin, but yeah, we're not all about to support Man City because they won this year, or Real Madrid because they win the most. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

all i said is mane and salah were cheep as chips and liverpool piss on your club all day long. you have to respect the 6 times champions of europe. and yes you should bow down to our magnificence.  happy days :D

Sorry mate, you're shithouse this year, so you're gonna have to support Manchester City. At least you don't have to watch your midfield drowning every match. Happy days. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

And you should apologize to no one for being a Liverpool fan, through thick or thin, but yeah, we're not all about to support Man City because they won this year, or Real Madrid because they win the most. 

Sorry mate, you're shithouse this year, so you're gonna have to support Manchester City. At least you don't have to watch your midfield drowning every match. Happy days. 

dude did that 6 times champions lge winning boast from me melt your lady pants. sometimes you just have to suck a big bag of dicks and this is your day :D

42 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I don't want to get into a "my club is better than your club" nonsense but a few responses ...........

Firmino didn't predate Klopp, he was signed by Klopp

Salah was playing well at Roma but there wasn't a bunch of clubs after him and he didn't "cost so much" at all, yes 34M is hardly peanuts but to put it in perspective manu spent 75M on Lukaku just a few weeks later.

And Robertson, we signed him for 8M, he became highly rated after we signed him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived