talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Juventus (4) 3-2aet (4) Porto - Tuesday 9th March, 2021 (2nd Leg)

Just now, Mpache said:

Shocker, the Italian league has one bad season.

They've been having one bad season for 10 years now mate. 

Juventus has had one bad season, and it has dispelled the illusion cast before your eyes (because fuck me no one else rated the league in that timexD)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mpache said:

Are you just gonna flat out ignore Roma made the semi-finals a few years ago + Juventus being an elite team all of the past decade? Nonce.

Btw @Devil-Dick Willie you tagged me looking for a fight, really shows how big a cunt you are.

If I wanted to fight, I'd post a picture of a gun, that'd scare you off. 

But they do say musicians are lovers not fighters. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

They've been having one bad season for 10 years now mate. 

Juventus has had one bad season, and it has dispelled the illusion cast before your eyes (because fuck me no one else rated the league in that timexD)

Ok lets just ignore Roma's semi-final then and Juventus' 2 finals, which with the former btw, is equal to any German team did last decade outside of Bayern before Leipzig.

Funny how you tag me thinking I care though. I haven't followed Serie A in years, what I care is the levels of delusion youre putting forth.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

One? 😂😂😂

:4_joy:

More like many! :4_joy:

Where were the mighty Juve last season in the Champions League? Turned over by Lyon last season in the Round of 16 and destroyed by Ajax the season before! :4_joy:

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

If I wanted to fight, I'd post a picture of a gun, that'd scare you off. 

But they do say musicians are lovers not fighters. 

Juve were never an elite team for a decade, that's hyperbole, they were a good team several years back but it was not for a long period.

5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Are you just gonna flat out ignore Roma made the semi-finals a few years ago + Juventus being an elite team all of the past decade? Nonce.

Btw @Devil-Dick Willie you tagged me looking for a fight, really shows how big a cunt you are.

Nonce? What a bizarre reply 😂

Roma making the semi’s a few years ago and Juventus regularly getting knocked out shows that it’s not just “one” bad season. 

Just now, Michael said:

Juve were never an elite team for a decade, that's hyperbole, they were a good team several years back but it was not for a long period.

I disagree though.

I will repeat, look at their squad every year this decade. They had a god tier defence, midfield and an OK attack (god tier when Tevez and the year they bought Higuain).

Just a reminder that winning the UCL isn't easy, and they managed to reach the final twice.

Bundesliga on another level to Serie A, another Champions League season helps affirm that case. Bayern, Dortmund and RB Leipzig are better than any of the Serie A sides. Juve and Inter are probably on Gladbach's level. Actually not shite Juve, just Inter. xD

Just now, Michael said:

Bundesliga on another level to Serie A, another Champions League season helps affirm that case. Bayern, Dortmund and RB Leipzig are better than any of the Serie A sides. Juve and Inter are probably on Gladbach's level.

Inter is, Juve is closer to Bayern on paper than they are to Gladbach though.

They have a manager out of his depth. Bayern would go through the same phase if they had Pirlo in charge.

Just now, Mpache said:

Inter is, Juve is closer to Bayern on paper than they are to Gladbach though.

They have a manager out of his depth. Bayern would go through the same phase if they had Pirlo in charge.

Are you joking? Juve are shite. Inter are better than Juve and Bayern are 10 times better than Inter, let alone Juve. xD

@Stan @nudge

If you want an example of bullying look no further than this thread.

Tagged looking for me to receive insults. I'm an idiot for falling for the bait, but it's the first time I'm inclined to throw around personal insults because it's just borderline pathetic at this point.

Just now, Michael said:

Are you joking? Juve are shite. Inter are better than Juve and Bayern are 10 times better than Inter, let alone Juve. xD

I'm not though, Inter are better than Juve collectively but they aren't better on paper. Not even close. Inter just have a competent manager in charge.

Just now, Mpache said:

@Stan @nudge

Tagged looking for me to receive insults. I'm an idiot for falling for the bait, but it's the first time I'm inclined to throw around personal insults because it's just borderline pathetic at this point.

I can tell you're new to it, you're not supposed to aim them at yourself 

Also, @Rick You're a massive cunt, he's got you there. 

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I can tell you're new to it, you're not supposed to aim them at yourself 

Also, @Rick You're a massive cunt, he's got you there. 

I try to stay level headed, but when I'm being attacked by 5 people over something that really isn't my business its reaching my limit.

This forum really needs more regulation.

Just now, Mpache said:

I try to stay level headed, but when I'm being attacked by 5 people over something that really isn't my business its reaching my limit.

This forum really needs more regulation.

You're right, if it was regulated, they'd not have let you back in the 30th time. 

7 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I'm not though, Inter are better than Juve collectively but they aren't better on paper. Not even close. Inter just have a competent manager in charge.

That's not true at all. Morata is a pile of rubbish, Chiesa is good, but at least Inter have 2 good forwards in Lukaku and Martinez. De Ligt is also good. But most other Juve players are average. They have Weston Mckennie in their team for Christ's sake and they bought him from bottom Bundesliga side Schalke. Juve are not that good and they have been poor for several seasons under different managers. So you can't keep using the manager as a cop out.

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You're right, if it was regulated, they'd not have let you back in the 30th time. 

Would be doing me a favour then.

I am not interested in having another Teso-like rivalry on here again. I don't have the time nor the patience. Good day.

2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

@Stan @nudge

Listen, you child. @Devil-Dick Willie is clearly having a laugh with his pictures of actual fucking farmers. Get a grip and stop taking everything as an attack. 

I replied to one post where you said it was a “one off”. Juventus have been knocked out by Porto this season, Lyon last season & Ajax the season before. Elite level teams don’t choke like that three years in a row. They may have dominated a broken Serie A, but they’ve been subpar in Europe. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived