The better place to talk football.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, it's also usual in Austria.:P

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

No. But the other countries are Austria and Switzerland. And also Bayern :ph34r:

An guadn Rutsch! xD 

Oh yea, forgot they exist. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Could have asked, if it's only in use in the former "Heiligen Römischen Reich Deutscher Nation", which also would have been negated because of the endemic German speaking minority in Namibia.xD

Not to mention that the amount of German-speakers living abroad would be enough to populate at least 5 medium-sized countries, too xD 

13 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@El Profesor Ich weiß, es geht mich nichts an. Aber ich glaube mich zu erinnern, daß Du/ Sie Tatort schaust/en um Dein/ Ihr deutsches Hörverstehen zu verbessern. Wie gehen die Bemühungen voran?

Ich kann jetzt gut hören und lesen. Es ist mir aber noch schwer zu schreiben und zu sprechen. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2022 at 10:50, El Profesor said:

Ich kann jetzt gut hören und lesen. Es ist mir aber noch schwer zu schreiben und zu sprechen. 

It's the complete opposite for me.  I can read and write decently but have a hard time understanding native speakers.  I've taken to watching Youtube streams of matches and listening to the commentators to try to pick up words.

• 2 months later...

Just heard the most amazing thing. I was in a long line at the supermarket, and behind me were two little girls.

And they sang in the tune of the Haribo advert: "Haribo macht Kinder fett, steht sogar im Internet. Sterben muss man sowieso, schneller geht's mit Haribo." 

Fantastic. Das Land der Dichter und Denker. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Just heard the most amazing thing. I was in a long line at the supermarket, and behind me were two little girls.

And they sang in the tune of the Haribo advert: "Haribo macht Kinder fett, steht sogar im Internet. Sterben muss man sowieso, schneller geht's mit Haribo." 

Fantastic. A bit morbid, but fantastic xD 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Haribo ist mein Liebling.  Ich bin auch fett.  Das ist alles.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Der Poet @Tommy

aka

download.png

• 1 month later...

Archived